• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

1st 1/4 of the season no Krul, Coloccini and not much of Tiote.

2nd 1/4 of the season no Cabaye or Ben Arfa.

you won't be getting much sympathy off some of the posters on here mate regarding injuries

Suarez doing what we could not - getting to the goal line and in behind. Thought the tug started outside the box.

1st 1/4 of the season no Krul, Coloccini and not much of Tiote.

2nd 1/4 of the season no Cabaye or Ben Arfa.

I get the injuries but you're not even playing well (Cabaye, Krul and Tiote haven't looked no where near what they did last season). Do you think Ba is gone in january?

I actually hope Liverpool win this game, hate Stoke City.

Suarez doing what we could not - getting to the goal line and in behind. Thought the tug started outside the box.

And again Liverpool doing what we couldn't - let Stoke score.

Long ball from Shawcross, knockdown and goal and I actually enjoyed it. Only against Liverpool (or Arsenal).

Back