• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

You have a squad capable of handling injuries, we don't.

We don't tbh mate.

You lot looked damn good last season playing the 4-3-3 with Ba on the left. I remember watching your game away to swansea last season thinking 'fudge me you play some good stuff' but Pardew seems like he's abandoned it?

Cisse and ba doesn't look like it works one bit (and they don't even look like they particularly like each other much tbh). You're still playing Simpson? he's not even premiership class and that williamson is a white Bramble. i like the look of Santon though tbh.

I don't get what makes Stoke so damn tough to play against. I guess it's a combination of factors but it's annoying that so many teams in the league buckle under their physicality. Iirc Valencia beat them easily at Britannia.

I don't get what makes Stoke so damn tough to play against. I guess it's a combination of factors but it's annoying that so many teams in the league buckle under their physicality. Iirc Valencia beat them easily at Britannia.

They give you no room to play. Saurez though seems to be able to use his speed and turn their big defenders. Pool without Saurez - they'd be relegation fodder..

Suarez stayed on his feet. Hmm...

From another perspective, it only took Howard Webb less than 40 seconds to punish Stoke with what they got away for 95 mins (vs. us). No wonder Lee Mason isn't as highly rated.

1st 1/4 of the season no Krul, Coloccini and not much of Tiote.

2nd 1/4 of the season no Cabaye or Ben Arfa.

And why bother with Europa League. I know it would be nice to have some European nights, but surely not at the expense of overloading the team?

The league is so physical, size and pace based these days. Players that are not 100% simply could not be relied on to produce results.

Last 3 hours of football have been bliss. Post match meltdown on RAWK shoulder offer some entertainment as well.

can we write liverpool off as challengers for 4th yet?

:lol:

2nd in every match i heard. . .

:lol:

2nd in every match i heard. . .

30971895.jpg

So...someone tell me the difference between that Suarez tackle and the Adebayor red at Arsenal?

Dirty bunch of mid-table clogging cheats that will not amount to anything, oh and i hate Stoke aswell.
Sterling what a blatant dive.

If anything Stoke will score again, not Liverpool. I think any team that travel to Stoke will find it tough if Stoke continue to play as they are now.

Back