• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Rafa's done a good job there

No doubt people will say flukey Chelscum (again). Thats not flukey - thats just belief, reslience and strong mentality.

No doubt the fans will still be saying fudge off to him without any thanks too.
****s!

Rafa's done a good job there

No doubt people will say flukey Chelscum (again). Thats not flukey - thats just belief, reslience and strong mentality.

Yep, he's done really well there actually. Fair play, he came under a huge amount of fire from all sides when he took the job.

No doubt the fans will still be saying fudge off to him without any thanks too.
****s!

I hate Rafa I really do - he has done an excellent job there though - considering how much he has been lambasted by the ****ish fans (who I despise)

Yep, he's done really well there actually. Fair play, he came under a huge amount of fire from all sides when he took the job.

since he took over there's been 25 league games and he has accumulated less points than us and Arsenal (iirc)

Im not watching but please dont tell me that odious cretinous **** Terry hasnt really got a CFC kit on ??? he has no shame does he

Im not watching but please dont tell me that odious cretinous **** Terry hasnt really got a CFC kit on ??? he has no shame does he

'John Terry alert. The club captain is in his tracksuit, playing kit underneath and boots on. The rest of the non-playing Chelsea players, like the cup-tied Demba Ba, have kept their suits on. Terry is expected to share the cup-lifting duties with on-field skipper Frank Lampard.'

2143:

John Terry alert. The club captain is in his tracksuit, playing kit underneath and boots on. The rest of the non-playing Chelsea players, like the cup-tied Demba Ba, have kept their suits on. Terry is expected to share the cup-lifting duties with on-field skipper Frank Lampard.

2143:

John Terry alert. The club captain is in his tracksuit, playing kit underneath and boots on. The rest of the non-playing Chelsea players, like the cup-tied Demba Ba, have kept their suits on. Terry is expected to share the cup-lifting duties with on-field skipper Frank Lampard.

he literally has no shame

I feel sorry for the Everton fans having to put up with Cheatski parading the latest trophy Roman has bought them at the last game of the season.

since he took over there's been 25 league games and he has accumulated less points than us and Arsenal (iirc)

Butt he's also been been involved in multiple cup competitions to near the end, one of which he's won. He seems to have taken 3rd place, when a lot of people seemed to think they might be the team to miss out and all through some pretty terrible fixture congestion.

And he's been roundly abused by the media and his own fans.

Butt he's also been been involved in multiple cup competitions to near the end, one of which he's won. He seems to have taken 3rd place, when a lot of people seemed to think they might be the team to miss out and all through some pretty terrible fixture congestion.

And he's been roundly abused by the media and his own fans.

all good points tbf :lol:

all u mugs that slag off this comp, tell me u dont want spurs to be there tonight
I loved our run this year but many posters saying we've only ourselves to blame for not finishing 4th can look at this competition and say it has cost us. I believe AVB did the right thing trying to win it but Arse having had nothing to play 4 since Feb will take the plaudits for getting into the champs league.

Terry for fudges sake :lol: I can't stop laughing at the pathetic depths that this man plunges to.

Didn't Keane and Scholes go out for the trophy presentation for the 99 CL in their suits? What the hell is he doing?

Back