• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Hang on......

.....if you don't see seasons as segments, why are you making a comparison from one season to the next on the basis of a segment of each of those seasons?

I'm makin a point... And my point being that last season was down to our Manager and this time its down to well... Le arse conjuring up this 'phenomenal' run.

So nobody tries harder because they can earn more?

Are you a communist?

The ideology of Communism was something that would have worked well, if applied right but sadly the corrupt dictators put a stop to that happening. I don't see that as a dirty word like most westeners do so your question/insult has no effect on me.

Your first question is even more laughable than the communist one though:lol:

well then you won't complain if we fail to get top 4 on the final day of next season either if you think that :)

no, i'll complain if we slip to 13th when a point would have guaranteed us 12th and an extra 250k prize money which would have made the difference between us being able to afford crouchies signing on fee for the following season, i'll get really really stroppy about it as well

I'm makin a point... And my point being that last season was down to our Manager and this time its down to well... Le arse conjuring up this 'phenomenal' run.

Last season they picked up 6 points from their last 5 games, but we just couldn't catch them in time.

This season it's 22 points from the last 24 or 32 from the last 39 on offer.

The ideology of Communism was something that would have worked well, if applied right but sadly the corrupt dictators put a stop to that happening. I don't see that as a dirty word like most westeners do so your question/insult has no effect on me.

Your first question is even more laughable than the communist one though:lol:

we got ourselves a commie here guys

images

"The problem with our league is that there are FIVE clubs with far more financial resources and wages than us, whereas Dortmund only have to deal with one behemoth"

The point you highlighted is pretty much in line with the rest of his post so it's more then relevant.

The point I highlighted was very specifically a response to jurgen's point about Dortmund beating Bayern to the title. Skyfarer's (he rather than she, by the way) specific point in that sentence was about the sheer numbers of teams operating at a financial advantage in the Premier League by contrast to merely the one in the Bundesliga. It was a very valid point in the context of jurgen's post.

That's all that I was responding to. So, as I said, the remainder of your post was irrelevant to mine.

Back