• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Chelsea have 4 wins from their last 4 home games in the league, but only a single point from their last 4 away games.

Hoping for Stoke to get something. Don't need Everton thinking they can catch us. Already dreading next weekend.

Mulumbu. bad quality gif unfortunately.

blog_mulumbu.gif

Mirallas scores a "goal to remember" yet he hits the ball straight at the goalie as did Ade but it goes underneath him.

Massively rooting for chelski on Monday, means they have even more of a fixture pile up and our game against them will be postponed, which will help us in terms of recovery from Europa...

Massively rooting for chelski on Monday, means they have even more of a fixture pile up and our game against them will be postponed, which will help us in terms of recovery from Europa...

Was thinking about that however two weeks time might not be a bad time to play them. They'll have played

- today
- Monday
- Thursday
- Sunday
- THursday away in Russia
- then v us

I dont think thats a bad time to play them given they'll have had that extra game to us and be coming back from Russia on THurs night

DIdnt realise that Everton were to close to us. If they win today, they're 6 behind with a game in hand

Massive game next Sunday. They also have to play Arse and Cheatski, though the cheatski game is the final game of the season when they may not have anything left to play for

FFS. Always someone or something that makes it easy for them. I'm sure they'll re sign Fulop for this one

To be fair, I doubt we'd have beaten West Brom without that retread spitting at Walker.

At least it wasn't Lukaku sent off - it's one of Arsenal's toughest remaining games. We need them to drop points really.

Was thinking about that however two weeks time might not be a bad time to play them. They'll have played

- today
- Monday
- Thursday
- Sunday
- THursday away in Russia
- then v us

I dont think thats a bad time to play them given they'll have had that extra game to us and be coming back from Russia on THurs night

I've been thinking about this and what represents the best result for us.

Them winning means we can perhaps rest more players for the Basel home leg - in preparation for a difficult game against Everton which we must win - and play a full strength side for the away leg against Basel, without having a game at the weekend.

It also pushes back our most difficult remaining fixture to a time when it might be less crucial to us - because hopefully we'll be able pick the points to get the gap back up again.

If they lose, we'll have to play them when they've also played on Thursday - but they will DEFINITELY rest players for that game. The stated aim of the Chelsea hierarchy is CL above all else.

It goes without saying that broken legs for Mata and Hazard would be nice.

Back