• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Cant see Chelsea finishing above either us or arsenal when you look at their fixture congestion and their remaining fixtures.

Wow Sunderland are well in the brick. Hopefully either them or Villa will go down, preferably Villa but Sunderland would also be pretty sweet.

To be fair to them Sunderland and Saudi Sportswashing Machine played the top two teams in the league.

I don't think the losses today are indicative of anything.

Actually all of a sudden there are loads of contenders to go down. Its a shame QPR are so far adrift, not because I give a brick about them but it if two places were still up for grabs it could have got reeeeaaally interesting.

To be fair to them Sunderland and Saudi Sportswashing Machine played the top two teams in the league.

I don't think the losses today are indicative of anything.

The fact that they are only a point ahead of Wigan and Villa having played a game more suggests they've been brick for longer than just today.

They are in serious trouble

Edit: next game vs Chelsea

Last edited:
Battle between two ex-Spurs managers on April Fool's day.

Btw why did Adkins agree to take on Reading ? Guess he'll be back at the level he works well at, if he isn't fired by then.

Battle between two ex-Spurs managers on April Fool's day.

Btw why did Adkins agree to take on Reading ? Guess he'll be back at the level he works well at, if he isn't fired by then.

It's no lose. He keeps them up, he's a hero. He doesn't, they were fudged before he got there.

Still a bit of a brick club. Thought with his stock high he might have held on for a Leeds or Forest or something.

Reading stand a much better chance of winning promotion next season than either of them. I think any manager with a hint of intelligence would do well to stay away from those two after the recent takeovers.

Nicholas making some good points (I know right?) about Rafa and Chelsea on Sports Saturday.

GHod I hope they fuk up SO bad.

Nicholas making some good points (I know right?) about Rafa and Chelsea on Sports Saturday.

GHod I hope they fuk up SO bad.

Very much so.

That Rafa might throw the top four. He knows he's out in the summer, so why would he care if they get champions league or not?

What he wants is 'Winner' on his CV, of either the Europa of the FA cup.

Very much so.

That Rafa might throw the top four. He knows he's out in the summer, so why would he care if they get champions league or not?

What he wants is 'Winner' on his CV, of either the Europa of the FA cup.

Yeh I should have mentioned the good points he made :D ta.

They can have the FA Cup for all I care, Europa and 3rd is ours COYS

Back