• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

This sky sports presenter wearing white - who the fudge is she? She is super uber fudgein hot

Zlatan with 4 assists tonight. Wish he was our frontman

Barnet still unbeaten since Davids come in

I reckon Emirates Marketing Project need to go out and spend some money in the transfer window, I mean they havent spent much at all have they really...

Maybe they could go for a two coach system. Mancini manages in the league and Harry in the CL?

I reckon even Stuart Pearce could manage better than Bobby Manc in Europe...

In all seriousness, even though we should have had two penalties and a goal given that was wrongly ruled as offside, it's not like we deserved to win. In fact, we're two points better off than we probably should be, so there are no complaints from me in that regard. Is it possible to be relegated in the Champions League? I think we might manage it...

It's amazing that one of City/Dortmund/Madrid will be in the Europa League.

It's amazing that one of City/Dortmund/Madrid will be in the Europa League.

No - it's flimflam - elimination should be final and no safety net should be provided into antoher competition.

John Terry spotted in Washington DC this morning...

A1083.jpg

Modric will end up back in English football sooner rather than later....not the first expensive signing at Madrid to struggle and then be sold off at a loss.

im sure Utd, Chelsea, City and Arse are watching carefully. I doubt he would come back to us.

Modric will end up back in English football sooner rather than later....not the first expensive signing at Madrid to struggle and then be sold off at a loss.

im sure Utd, Chelsea, City and Arse are watching carefully. I doubt he would come back to us.

Perfect replacement for the way they play Scholes now.

Personally, I can see Unites going after Cabaye instead.

Zlatan with 4 assists tonight. Wish he was our frontman

What a player. I'm so glad Wenger refused to pay £2m to sign him & went for Francis Jeffers instead

What a player. I'm so glad Wenger refused to pay £2m to sign him & went for Francis Jeffers instead

Nah he's brick. Andy Townsend told me the last time he played English opposition on ITV ;)

Why do you think he's struggling?

It's a bit premature to think that Modric won't succeed over there. He's only played a handful of games.

Back