• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Tottenham v Fulham*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fudge me. Felt horrible throughout that game. Same as wolves and thought those clams might fluke a win.

Where I’m used to hearing “Son to Kane”, I’m hearing “Llorente to Nkoudou” and losing hope. What a fudging cross, what a fudging run from Winks. Nothing better than a last minute goal like that.

Our transfer inactivity is coming home to roost though. Pochs working miracles here. Still what a fudging feeling.

I,m not watching this...I just follow comments..but..
I simply don,t believe this...

Some serious thinking to do by Poch Levy..and the players..

Come on you Spurs...
what ? you mean, like (shock, gasp) buy players ? i'm sure we have another Harry Kane knocking around the youth set up, waiting to burst through ...

What a struggle. Expected it, but not to that extent.

In fairness, take the equivalent of Kane,Son,Moura,Sissoko,Wanyama,Aurier and then Alli out of the other challengers squad and they would struggle too.

Although City and Chelsea would just go out an spunk £100m on a player to cover then send them on loan when the injured players return.

3pts is 3pts. In the situation we are in right now, we have to take them anyway we can.

Winning mentality?

Let’s enjoy a bonus 2 points. It’s a mugging but Fulham didn’t really cause us too many problems after we scored as they were scared to risk the point. Hard to link up much with such a depleted side but there will be a boost for the team, Llorente at least hasn’t cost us points, Winks gets a big winner and GNK makes his biggest contribution to date.

Lots of work to do for Chelsea, Dier and Moura back would be a massive start.

A draw and Alli not being injured might have been preferable.

He may not have a future here, and he certainly hasn't had a stellar career here, but I am so happy that N'Koudou was able to pull out a moment of quality at THE moment it mattered.

How glorious was it for us to score (for those watching on Sky) at the point when Smith and Tyler were concluding together about how bad it was for our season and dooming our future. Well we postponed that and shoved it in your faces, you mugs.

Danny Rose did not deserve to leave the pitch without getting a result, delighted with his showing.

And finally, how happy did Winksy look? What joy. It was a dire game to watch but I hope none of you failed to share that deep ecstasy clear across his face for scoring the winning goal for his own team in the last minute of injury time.

What a struggle. Expected it, but not to that extent.

In fairness, take the equivalent of Kane,Son,Moura,Sissoko,Wanyama,Aurier and then Alli out of the other challengers squad and they would struggle too.

Although City and Chelsea would just go out an spunk £100m on a player to cover then send them on loan when the injured players return.

3pts is 3pts. In the situation we are in right now, we have to take them anyway we can.

The gap between the players you mentioned and Llorente etc needs to be much smaller.

I fear for us against Chelsea

I have no idea who plays if dele is fudged, Llorente shouldn’t be anywhere near side

Back