• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Tottenham v Fulham*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Lucas, Kane or Son, think we'll go back to 3AB.

--------------Lloris----------------
--------TBA---DVS---JVT
KWP--Skipp---Winks---Rose
--Dele-----Erik------Eriksen

Bench: Gazza, Trips, Foyth, Davies, Dier, Sterling, Llorente

Confident.

Lloris

Toby Sanchez Jan

Trippier. Rose
Winks
eriksen. Skipp

Lamela

Alli

Llorente

Trippier gets rb as he shouldn’t have much defending to do with such a strong 3 behind him and will give Llorente something to attack from crosses. Toby and Jan will be hitting balls through for Tripps and Rose on a diagonal overlap. Winks stays holding as he has been all season and Skipp gets a chance to show what he can offer. Alli gets the nod as the support striker because of his athleticism but him Lamela and Eriksen could interchange as an attacking triumvirate.

Need to try and put them away early as I don’t see us having any game changers on the bench, Parrott could be on it.

Notable that Sterling wasnt involved in today's U23 game today, nor was Parrott (though he's v young). My guess is as follows:

---------------------------Lloris----------------------

--Tripper---Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose---

----------------Skipp-------------Winks----------------

------Lamela-----------Dele--------------Eriksen----

------------------------Llorente------------------------

subs: Gazza, Davies, Sanchez, KWP, Dier, Sterling, Parrott

Looks like Dier could play. He is in full traning as per the Tweet. Moura and Wanyama are getting closer.

-----------------lloris
-----toby----sanchez-----vert
trippier---dier----winks-----rose
-----------eriksen---dele
----------------lamela

What did they actually do with Wanyama this year... did he have an operation to 'cure' the knee problem, or are we just nursing him back and then it will 'pop' again?
Not sure what is wrong other than "dat guy is well f*cked fam innit blud"

Think we'd get away with 12 players??

Lloris

Toby Sanchez Jan
Trippier. Rose
Winks
eriksen. Skipp

Lamela

Alli

Llorente

Trippier gets rb as he shouldn’t have much defending to do with such a strong 3 behind him and will give Llorente something to attack from crosses. Toby and Jan will be hitting balls through for Tripps and Rose on a diagonal overlap. Winks stays holding as he has been all season and Skipp gets a chance to show what he can offer. Alli gets the nod as the support striker because of his athleticism but him Lamela and Eriksen could interchange as an attacking triumvirate.

Need to try and put them away early as I don’t see us having any game changers on the bench, Parrott could be on it.

Haing reconsidered my Dele up top idea I've gone back to Llorente because upon reflection, he is a striker and has to come good for us at some point. Going with a back three leaving Tripps to do his thing knowing Skipp and Tobes can all give him a helping hand. Eriksen, buzzing around leaving Dele to do his thing...

Saw the Poch pre-match interview so Dier is deffo not starting and I think it's too early to include Parrot but Sterling has been around the squad for a longer time and should know the system. I think he'll be on the bench along with Lamela as our attacking threat later in the game.

-------------------------Lloris-------------------------

-------------Tobes------David------Verts------------

----Tripps------Skipp-------Winks--------Rose-----

------------------Dele------Eriksen-----------------

------------------------Llorente----------------------

subs: Gazza, Davies, Foyth, KWP, Dier, Sterling, Lamela

Going for a tight 2-1 win, Llorente and Dele to deliver the goods... :)

COYS!!!

ICYMI...

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...-raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens/
Eric Dier is available again as we prepare to face Fulham in the Premier League on Sunday (4pm).

The midfielder has returned to full training after missing our last nine matches with appendicitis and Mauricio Pochettino hinted that he could be back on the bench at Craven Cottage.

Mauricio told Spurs TV on Friday: "In the last few days he has started (training again) but is he available to start? We’re going to see. But yes, it is always good news when a player recovers and can be available again."

It's perfect timing with Moussa Sissoko expected to be out for approximately two weeks with the groin injury that forced him off against United last weekend.

Harry Kane's absence has been well-documented and the striker has commenced rehabilitation on the ankle injury he sustained against United. Lucas Moura (knee) has commenced on-field rehabilitation and Heung-Min Son is on international duty with South Korea at the Asian Cup in the UAE.

Victor Wanyama (knee) has begun to reintegrate into training with the squad.

Back