• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Tottenham v Fulham*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could do with winning everything til the end of the season now. League, champs league, league cup, FA Cup....Poch would still be off (nothing left to achieve), the media would still call us bottlers (because we lost against Wolves and Watford), we’d still lack ambition because we have no squad depth.

fudge ‘em! fudge ‘em all! COYMFS!

Lloris
Alderweireld....Sanchez....Vertonghen
Trippier...........Winks.........Dele...........Rose
Lamela......Eriksen
Moura​
This but swap Moura for Llorente. Hopefully Moura is fit enough for the bench and he comes on for Lamela after 65 minutes. Spurs 0-2, Llorente and Dele.

I think that Poch may switch to three at the back now that we are without Kane and Son.

It makes sense, it gets as many of our best players on the pitch at the same time as possible. I like us with 3 at the back in general anyway.

Poch tends to pick the 11 best players available and finds a formation after that. He will then stick with that approach until he is forced to change. This seems like the way of getting our best available players onto the pitch and our formation is always pretty flexible during the game.

I agree with 3 at back, but Trippier (as bad as he has been) is still the best crosser, Poch just needs to give him instructions to stay up, and ping crosses in.

Probably give Skipp the nod over Foyth, Dele needs to make runs beyond Llorente to make up for Llorente's lack of mobility.
Yep. If Llorente is playing then Trippier should.

Lloris
Alderweireld----Sanchez----Vertonghen
Winks/Dier---------Eriksen
Trippier-----------Alli-----------------Rose
Llorente----Moura/Lamela​

Back