• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT* - The day before a cup semi vs Chelsea and no OMT?

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why did they need to rewatch the foul? It was clear as day! Close offside call, but the foul was clear for all to see.

And It's a goal! Harry!

Worked out. The VAR corrected what was a 50/50 offside, I don't like how long it takes but I guess there's no need to bitch about the decision for days and days after.

BTW how brick is the Wembley pitch? I hoped it would've improved by now.

I like it when we prosper and don't play all that well. We spent so long being that other side that play well and lose, now roles are reversed because we're a much better side. We can play ok, keep it tight and hit them.

Worked out. The VAR corrected what was a 50/50 offside, I don't like how long it takes but I guess there's no need to bitch about the decision for days and days after.

BTW how brick is the Wembley pitch? I hoped it would've improved by now.

Oh there will be plenty bitching about this "dodgy" penalty for sure...

Why did they need to rewatch the foul? It was clear as day! Close offside call, but the foul was clear for all to see.

And It's a goal! Harry!
The way Kane went over, I did wonder if he'd...anticipated the foul. But he's too good for that now.

Back