• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official No game this weekend OMT

Another lacklustre performance in general, although Kane could have won it near the end. It wouldn't have been deserved, though; I don't think we were focussed enough on this game with the three we've got coming up. A point was arguably more than fair on the balance of play over the 90. Forced subs won't have helped.

Sissoko will get a slating, but in the last 20 minutes he was probably our most creative player!

A bad day at the office on a sh1te bog of a pitch. Don't think anybody played that well, you knew it wasn't to be when Harry dragged his shot wide.

We need some big results against our top 4 rivals now. 3 league games on the spin, if we win it's in our hands and if we phuck up then it'll probably be all over.

I think I've got Eriksen's cold, get the lad on the lemsip coz we want him back in this team ASAP!

It is about time we beat the likes of Man U, Chelsea etc - maybe we will in the upcoming run of games.

I'm struggling to see how we'll finish ahead of Liverpool currently to be honest.

Yeah, we need to at least step up our performances against the other top sides. Unless we win 2-3 against our direct rivals, there's no chance of us getting 4th or better this season, it seems. Having said that, I didn't expect top 4 at the beginning of the season.

Well that was a frustrating night. We weren't really good enough, and it now looks likely we need a Liverpool slip up or a result at Anfield to get top four. Soton defended well though.

Poor refereeing too. So many WTF moments.

Sometimes I'm cofounded. Wrong team, wrong subs, wrong everything, still, I guess we did well considering we played with nine men, as Delli and Sissoko may as well as not been out there, no make that eight, because Son barely touched the ball. Why cant' our players play the easy, early ball. We had too many who held on to it for too long again, with Delli and Lamela being the main culprits. That's two points thrown away. Fifth here we come!

Turgid. Utterly, irredeemably turgid.

Alli was atrocious - the worst player on the field by a country mile. Aurier was sub-par. Sissoko was pretty bad. Everyone else just blended into the anonymity offered by a really, really, really poor team performance.

Two points dropped, entirely down to us. Soton did nothing special - a better team would have beaten them 10-1, because the spaces were there, the chances were there if we had the mental agility and desire to take them.

We didn't. Self-inflicted setback, this.

I thought Soton played well and deserved to win tbh. Agree on all other counts. Alli was particularly bad today.

Poch has to take this on his shoulders. Sissoko dragging the team down to his standard, which is max 10th place in the league.

On that showing, Alli's place is in League 1 with MK Dons, not with us.

Yet Sissoko gets sh*t on, yet again. A bit of consistency would be nice.

Fair result - thought we looked a little weak with no Eriksen and Son having an off day.

Pochettino looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders ATM.

Crying out for some pace ala Malcom or Moura. If we don’t have Eriksen we don’t have that eye for a pass and have little pace.

Alli is on a different planet, his head isn’t here and I doubt he will be here long. Not that bothered though, waste of a starting place at the moment.

We miss Rose as well at the moment. Next year we need Sessignon and Malcom.

Sissoko wasn't creative in the last 20 minutes. Southampton knew he wasn't a threat to goal, so they marked everybody else. Sissoko had plenty of chances to shoot unchallenged from 20 yards. passed sideways instead.

Terrible performance, no tempo to our passing. Every time a player was in an advanced position they checked back and slowed the game down rather than pass forward progressively. Have to say only Sissoko passed quickly though again not enough effect on the game. Even Lamela failed to pass well after coming on. Why take off Son and not bring on Llorente when we need a goal especially by bringing on trippier which seemed a wasted sub?

Had Lamela scored would you been slating Sissoko still?

Not sure with those conditions why Llorente stayed on the bench. Oh well, Southampton played well, we didn't turn up ready for a scrap in the rain. To be fair they didn't score, only an own goal saved them from defeat.

Turgid. Utterly, irredeemably turgid.

Alli was atrocious - the worst player on the field by a country mile. Aurier was sub-par. Sissoko was pretty bad. Everyone else just blended into the anonymity offered by a really, really, really poor team performance.

Two points dropped, entirely down to us. Soton did nothing special - a better team would have beaten them 10-1, because the spaces were there, the chances were there if we had the mental agility and desire to take them.

We didn't. Self-inflicted setback, this.

Come on Dubai you can do better than this. This is nowhere near alarmist enough for your post match post.

Back