• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched a richard curtis movie called about time, the other half's choice.

Jesus it was awful if you have not seen it avoid avoid avoid.

It was utter dog****! I walked out with more than an hour left!! It just dragged to the point that even Rachel McAdams, hot as she is, couldn't save it. Booooorrrrinng!!

Watched Bad Neighbours on tuesday. Not sure if it was me not in thr right mood or not. Thought it was going to be a lot funnier, dont get me wrong there was some hilarious moments, just not enough for my liking.

Trailers whetted my appetite for some more visits soon/
Tammy
Inbetweeners 2
A million ways to die in the west - now that did look funny

Watched Godzilla tonight, foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooking loved it, so well done by Edwards who did Monsters, good cast too

My tip is dont watch it in 3D, too much going on and its too dark in 3D, go 2D

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Is it suitable for a 10yr old? I don't mind the odd bit of swearing in films and she can handle moderate violence just no gore. Plus she thought the Matthew Broderick one was boring! :lol:

It's only a 12a I think isn't it?

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Is it suitable for a 10yr old? I don't mind the odd bit of swearing in films and she can handle moderate violence just no gore. Plus she thought the Matthew Broderick one was boring! :lol:

It's only a 12a I think isn't it?

Yeh its not scary or ultra violent, just lots of cities being smashed up

Watched Godzilla tonight, foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooking loved it, so well done by Edwards who did Monsters, good cast too

Thanks for that. Going to go Saturday with couple of my mates to see it and were debating 3d (although personally not a fan of 3d films) but this has just decided it for us! Looking forward to it

I thought it was good...
but once Cranston's character died it lost an edge. Aaron Johnson's character was pretty flat too. The writing just didn't make any of the other characters interesting. Godzilla and the Muto's were great though.

Bad Boy Bubby. Was decent up until he managed to escape. From there on - what the hell? Why do people think this is a good movie? Completely beyond me. What a piece of turd. A potentially very interesting movie gone to ****s. Could've been a great movie if they actually explored what could have happened if this did happen in real life. Instead, there's this absurd infantile universe lurking outside. Wow, that was bad. 1/10.

Guardians trailer dropped. It's going to be mental.

[video=youtube;0SEdue5SIcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SEdue5SIcg[/video]

batmansupermandawnofjustice_large.jpg

Adapted from the Garth Ennis comic book, this looks potentially very good

[video=youtube;yyxDVCb3ky4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyxDVCb3ky4[/video]

Back