• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I watched Dark Knight Rises on sky last night.

MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But Banes voice - highly irritating and fudgein annoying. Hardly understood a fudgein word although got the jist.

A bit rubbish compared to the first two in the trilogy.

Yeah, his voice completely ruined it. Had to put the subtitles on. Far too long as well, 2 hours 45 minutes for a fudging comic book summer blockbuster?

Monsters University was decent, 4 out of 5. Not quite as good as Despicable Me 2.

Best film of the summer so far for me has been Star Trek Into Darkness.

Yeah, his voice completely ruined it. Had to put the subtitles on. Far too long as well, 2 hours 45 minutes for a fudging comic book summer blockbuster?

There's only one scene in which I can't understand Bane. A scene near the end when he's talking to Batman, they talk a few sentences and I have no clues what either of them is saying!!

With Bachelorette being available on Sky Store at the same time as in the cinema, will this happen more and more in to the future?

I'm not expecting to even watch Bachelorette but, as far as I know, this is the first time that this has happened.

With Bachelorette being available on Sky Store at the same time as in the cinema, will this happen more and more in to the future?

I'm not expecting to even watch Bachelorette but, as far as I know, this is the first time that this has happened.

Bacholerette? I watched that about six months ago. I downloadeit but thought that was out ages ago

Apparently simultaneous video-on-demand plus cinema releases are becoming increasingly common for indie movies in the US. Bachelorette was one of 68 titles released this way in 2012 and it made $5.5m from VoD sales compared to just $418k from cinemas.

More indie films are turning to video on demand - Los Angeles Times

Although this type of realease is a first for us here in the UK.

Bachelorette to get UK cross-platform release | News | Screen

Sounds like a chick-flick and with an aggregate rating of just 5.2 on IMDb I think I'll pass on it too.

I cannot wait for this movie

[video=youtube;vJrYE7TLJq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vJrYE7TLJq4[/video]

Apparently simultaneous video-on-demand plus cinema releases are becoming increasingly common for indie movies in the US. Bachelorette was one of 68 titles released this way in 2012 and it made $5.5m from VoD sales compared to just $418k from cinemas.

More indie films are turning to video on demand - Los Angeles Times

Although this type of realease is a first for us here in the UK.

Bachelorette to get UK cross-platform release | News | Screen

Sounds like a chick-flick and with an aggregate rating of just 5.2 on IMDb I think I'll pass on it too.

Yeah, the only good thing is the female cast but otherwise...won't watch it, won't miss it.

The Bridge is fascinating because it's morbid I think. Literally one of the most compelling films I've seen. Other documentaries I really recommend are Grizzly Man, Big River Man, The Cove, American Movie, The Devil and Daniel Johnson, Capturing the Friedmans and Anvil. Some lighter than others but all 8 and 9 out of 10 movies for me. I love documentaries, they don't make enough brilliant ones!

Back