• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I saw Disclosure Day yesterday. There were a few plot holes, I suppose, but overall I enjoyed it a lot. The main actress was excellent.
 
Watched Obsession yesterday, fudging horrifying. After it finished, everyone in the cinema just sat there feeling a bit hollow.

Super fascinating how even when you know something it real it still has such a physical and mental effect. It wasn't just torture porn like a Saw film, really interesting look into codependent relationships and being careful what you wish for!
 
Watched Obsession yesterday, fudging horrifying. After it finished, everyone in the cinema just sat there feeling a bit hollow.

Super fascinating how even when you know something it real it still has such a physical and mental effect. It wasn't just torture porn like a Saw film, really interesting look into codependent relationships and being careful what you wish for!

Obsession was great
 
I've recently been introducing the bairn into some quality 80s cinema. Started gently with E.T. After an early WTAF ( I paraphrase) at the quality... We were treated to an early 'peni$ breath' I had utterly forgotten. I then had to explain why I had suddenly started yodeling in the middle of the scene. The entire Star Wars catalogue has been conquered since. She's not a fan of Palpatine, Vader or any Sith for that matter. Shame there isn't a forumesque App to install that makes some of the language more creative. Back to The Future was quite colourful, especially with added spectre of incest and terrorism.
 
I've recently been introducing the bairn into some quality 80s cinema. Started gently with E.T. After an early WTAF ( I paraphrase) at the quality... We were treated to an early 'peni$ breath' I had utterly forgotten. I then had to explain why I had suddenly started yodeling in the middle of the scene. The entire Star Wars catalogue has been conquered since. She's not a fan of Palpatine, Vader or any Sith for that matter. Shame there isn't a forumesque App to install that makes some of the language more creative. Back to The Future was quite colourful, especially with added spectre of incest and terrorism.
I'm in the same situation (we have 6- & 8-year-old daughters). ET was a good'un. A few other films that we all found worked for the entire family...

School of Rock
Batman movie (1960's w/ Adam West)
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder version)
The Sandlot
Any Muppet movie

Avoid:
Holes
 
I'm in the same situation (we have 6- & 8-year-old daughters). ET was a good'un. A few other films that we all found worked for the entire family...

School of Rock
Batman movie (1960's w/ Adam West)
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder version)
The Sandlot
Any Muppet movie

Avoid:
Holes
Eldest loved Fantastic Mr Fox at that age. For the youngest it was Jurassic Park. Watched the former a hundred times. For the latter, let him get on with it.
 
Back