• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I saw that at the London film festival last week - it didn't quite hit the spot for me.

The Whale with Brendan Fraser was really good and will most likely see him win the Oscar

The Techno documentary GHod Said Give em Drum Machines was fantastic and worth keeping an eye out for in future, can be rented on the BFI website if you have a subscription

McDonaugh, Farrell and Gleeson, a wonderful combo. I have zero doubts it's a good flick, In Bruges is in my personal top 5 and not even because of the Spurs remark!

I need to rewatch it. One of those that gets heavily recommended but lost me for why. Maybe I’ll appreciate it more in future.

Watched Black Adam this morning
For a DC film it was actually pretty good
Defo wait and watch the mid credits scene though !!

Watched Black Adam this morning
For a DC film it was actually pretty good
Defo wait and watch the mid credits scene though !!

Cinema or is there a decent copy online already?

Hope it does well, don't much care for the character but I do like Johnson, the box office numbers are going to be really interesting.

Cinema or is there a decent copy online already?

Hope it does well, don't much care for the character but I do like Johnson, the box office numbers are going to be really interesting.
Cinema, was empty as not all the schools are off on holidays where we live yet
There is a 1080 Cam copy out already though that looked pretty good

Cinema, was empty as not all the schools are off on holidays where we live yet
There is a 1080 Cam copy out already though that looked pretty good

I'll wait for the hard-coded KOR sub version, they always come along fairly quickly...

I imagine it will take some big money in the States, ol Dwayne is a bit of a draw at the Box Office afterall.

Back