• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Bonnie Tyler's so stretched out she's got a goatee - Eurovision thread!

Icelander

Nico Claesen
What a night. Glory all around.

Fit birds, weird Dracula looking opera singers, Thor's twin brother and something resembling Bonnie Tyler...

Anybody watching? \o/

Re: Official - Bonnie Tyler's so stretched out she's got a goatee - Eurovision thread

You're 2 and a half hours late starting the thread.

My top 3

Greece
Ireland
Germany

I'm going to have to go outside and throw some rocks after this just to get a bit of manliness back.

Re: Official - Bonnie Tyler's so stretched out she's got a goatee - Eurovision thread

I've got a spread bet on Greece..

Alcohol is free

You're 2 and a half hours late starting the thread.

My top 3

Greece
Ireland
Germany

I'm going to have to go outside and throw some rocks after this just to get a bit of manliness back.

Sorry, I got caught up in all the glimmer!

Hahaha, you could probably teach an entire political science course based on the voting process. Nothing fishy at all... :-"

Tits, ass and horrible music. What's not to like?

Got in from the cinema just as the voting started. Didnt hear any of the songs, didnt need to, still guessed who would get the 12pts from each country on over 20 of the 39.

Total farce, dont know why we dont just f#ck it off, too political, we will never be in the running again

Waste of money to be part of an event which offers us nothing in return.

Got in from the cinema just as the voting started. Didnt hear any of the songs, didnt need to, still guessed who would get the 12pts from each country on over 20 of the 39.

Total farce, dont know why we dont just f#ck it off, too political, we will never be in the running again

That's true up to a point but the reason we don't seem to be very good is not because nobody likes us bus because we keep trotting out brick. Blue got a respectable 100 points 2 years a go and we even finished 5th two years before that.
If we keep sending out the likes of Bonnie, Engelbert, Andy Abraham, Scooch and Daz bricking Sampson then it's no surprise we're not picking up many points.

That's true up to a point but the reason we don't seem to be very good is not because nobody likes us bus because we keep trotting out brick. Blue got a respectable 100 points 2 years a go and we even finished 5th two years before that.
If we keep sending out the likes of Bonnie, Engelbert, Andy Abraham, Scooch and Daz bricking Sampson then it's no surprise we're not picking up many points.

You truely are a font of all eurovision knowledge hahah !!

[video=youtube;NBOnDcmckdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBOnDcmckdc[/video]

These are still my fav

Zdob si Zdub - So Lucky (Moldova) - Live - 2011

[video=youtube;nHAY_OVN_gY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHAY_OVN_gY[/video]

You truely are a font of all eurovision knowledge hahah !!

Scooch Video

I can't believe that didn't get more points, everyone's got it in for us :rolleyes: :lol:

Our attitude to people hating us in Eurovision is similar to pretty much most football fans towards their own team thinking everyone has it in for them rather than admitting they weren't good enough on too many occasions. "It's fixed, the refs have been paid off, the goalie let the ball go through his legs on purpose, the chef poisoned the lasange, the media hate us. That's why we underachieved this year".

These are still my fav

Zdob si Zdub - So Lucky (Moldova) - Live - 2011

[video=youtube;nHAY_OVN_gY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHAY_OVN_gY[/video]

:ross::ross:

This is absolutely amazing.

Loved the Greek performance yesterday. The Romanian one had me in stitches.

The Ukrainian entry was beautiful. The Finnish, Belarusian and Danish were quite pretty as well.

I actually don't mind watching this tbh. The voting pattern is often quite funny, I'm guaranteed to tinkle myself laughing at at least 2 of the acts every year and there's often actually a couple of decent songs.

Plus the women aren't bad. ;)

Back