• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

BBC reported Frankel has been retired.

The racing manager of Frankel has now said that it's not true - BBC obviously wanted to end their Grand National coverage with a bang...

Horses dieing for entertainment and money is disgusting

Behave! If you find it disgusting don't bet on them.

Race horses are treated better than me, you and the majority of humans in the world! When a horse has a major injury e.g. a broken leg the only option is to put it down! You can not be a half ton machine and get around on three legs. I don't like horses dieing having been associated with horses all my life and having my own horses put down, but if an injury occurs it's the nicest thing to do.

I live at a stable yard with 27 horses, just normal horse, not race horses. So I do know quite a bit about the animals. At least the way a horse is put down has advanced, they use an injection now, the vet used to put a bag over the horses head and shoot it and the bag would limit the mess...

Backed Neptune Collonges, but the news that Synchronised died, and that Frankel's return is in doubt, have taken the shine off one of the best Nationals for a while. If I'd have been the owner I wouldn't have entered a Gold Cup winner, still in its prime, into the same year's National. Especially given the chances of good ground. Real shame.

One thing I don't get, given that it fell at Becher's how did it manage to get the other side of the fence before Becher's, which was the dolled off fence?

As for Frankel, best horse I have seen since Dancing Brave (what were you doing Starkey), See the Stars -and a two year old Arazi.

From what I saw it didn't look like synchronised actually fell as he carried on once the jockey came off. Must have nodded his head on the floor or something.

Pathetic odds but SHOULD win:

14 Apr 2012 - Real Madrid v Sporting Gijon - Match Betting
Real Madrid @ 1/16
14 Apr 2012 - Levante v Barcelona - Match Betting
Barcelona @ 2/11
14 Apr 2012 - Anderlecht v Genk - Match Betting
Anderlecht @ 2/5
14 Apr 2012 - Lyon v Marseille - Match Betting
Lyon @ 11/8
Stake : ?ú20.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú83.50

Real Madrid vs. Sporting

Real Madrid to win 4-0
?ú5 returns ?ú30

Kaka last goalscorer
?ú5 returns ?ú25

Levante vs. Barcelona

Carles Puyol anytime
?ú5 returns ?ú30

Lionel Messi to score first and Barcelona win
?ú10 returns ?ú20

Barcelona to win 3-0
?ú5 returns ?ú30

Lionel Messi hattrick
?ú5 returns ?ú22.50

Ramos is due a goal but I haven't backed it tonight.

Madrid v Gijon

Over 4.5
?ú20 @ 2.36

Higuain 2 or more
?ú15 @ 3.6

Callejon 2 or more
?ú10 @ 7.7

Khedira any time
?ú5 @ 8/1

From what I saw it didn't look like synchronised actually fell as he carried on once the jockey came off. Must have nodded his head on the floor or something.

I'm not 100% either, but it was a broken leg so had to be put down.

Neptune Collenges owner has it right though by retiring the horse straight after the race and not even thinking of trying to retain the race next year.

Not yet, I think there will be a lot of money to be made in the Man Utd match though. Villa's negative tactics will play right in to their hands.

I see all Italian matches have been postponed today.

Is that all the free bet malarky? I've read about it but it seems too much effort for me.

Free money not free bet. It's legal too but i know theres at least 1 person here that works in the bookies so am wary. I would be willing to post up some arbs too as i'd rather everyone gets cash from the bookies but i don't know the rules in regards to this site.

the problem with arbs is the bankroll needed and placing big bets means ya account is often limited quicker, been there before many times lol

Free money not free bet. It's legal too but i know theres at least 1 person here that works in the bookies so am wary. I would be willing to post up some arbs too as i'd rather everyone gets cash from the bookies but i don't know the rules in regards to this site.

Back