• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Not wasting any more money on that match, Broken the rule of never betting on Scottish/French football. I deserve the loss.

Young and Bale any time double
?ú15 pays ?ú129.60

Man Utd v Villa

Man Utd win
?ú25 @ evens (paddypower special)

Young any time
?ú15 @ 3.3

Weimann any time
?ú10 @ 6/1

Collins any time
?ú5 @ 22/1

Rooney hat-trick
?ú10 @ 10.5

Penalty taken
?ú10 @ 3.5

Last edited:
Someone linked me to it and I didn't want to miss out. There's normally a limit on these so just put on what I had left in the account.

Whatever I get back from this match, excluding the Utd win bet. So far the fund is up to about ?ú35.

Spurs v Chelsea

Bale any time
?ú20 @ 4.8

Lennon any time
?ú10 @ 9/1

Drogba any time
?ú15 @ 3.55

PP enhanced offer of Arsenal to win tonight @ evens, ?ú20 limit, not available for long.

gone now.

Last edited:
Nice one Dayo - Just stuck ?ú20 on

Also got a Paddy ?ú2 free bet for the site outage over the weeknd just before the Grand National - think im going to put it on Walcott 1st goalscorer

They gave me ?ú5 last night and logged in today to see i've got another one but this time ?ú12 :p

Put both on Shalamba in the 17:30, first name I looked at so thought why not.

Do we think Arsenal game goes over 3 goals? Do we think they win by 2 goals or more? I don't know if I want to bet on this game, Wigan have been tough of late.

Also, Sevilla v. Getafe? Any thoughts?

Arsenal v Wigan

Arsenal win
?ú20 @ evens (paddypower special)

Over 4.5
?ú17 @ 4.3

Rosicky any time
?ú10 @ 5.6

Van Persie 2 or more
?ú20 @ 3.22

Moses any time
?ú15 @ 6/1