• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

"EFL" picks to win

League 2 Luton
League 1 Millwall
Championship Wolves e/w

so now u know

Wish that I'd seen this this morning. Given that I backed Plymouth to win against Luton & they scuppered my bet, going down 3-0 at home to Luton!

Chelsea/City DUAL forecast at 7/1
Man U NOT to be in top 4 at 2/1
Liverpool to finish top 4 at 6/4
Sunderland to go down at 5/2

so now u know

Yeah, one good thing about lucky 15's is that a lot of sites do offers like if only one of your horses win then they will pay out for that horse at double the odds.

Yeah, one good thing about lucky 15's is that a lot of sites do offers like if only one of your horses win then they will pay out for that horse at double the odds.

Mine was on both teams to score, in both halves. At odds of 20/1, you get one right & you get your money back..double or more and you're really in business! It's tough to get, but just choose teams who have been involved in games with lots of goals. Burton v Blackburn was instantly a selection.

I'm not a betting guy but when I had to open an online account for the glory glory euro thing I started putting money on radio 4s morning racing tips. Doing quite well from it so far. Makes a profit every year seemingly.
I listen to it on my drive to work and not being a morning person I can usually one remember one of them. One a trawl through the app to place my bet this morning I noticed a lillywhite gesture running at sedgefield at 8 o'clock. Odds of 3.75. £2 on it, couldn't resist!!

I'm not a betting guy but when I had to open an online account for the glory glory euro thing I started putting money on radio 4s morning racing tips. Doing quite well from it so far. Makes a profit every year seemingly.
I listen to it on my drive to work and not being a morning person I can usually one remember one of them. One a trawl through the app to place my bet this morning I noticed a lillywhite gesture running at sedgefield at 8 o'clock. Odds of 3.75. £2 on it, couldn't resist!!

Having seen this, I've taken 15/8 on an Insure Bet for the race. Money back if horse finishes 2nd, or 3rd.

Thank you for that one, had £10 on it & made almost £20 profit.

This is my whole bankroll but I'm kinda fed up of losing bets week after week. It's a bit of a do-or-die situation.

Champions League, to qualify;

Group A
PSG

Group C
Emirates Marketing Project

Group D
Atletico Madrid

Group E
Tottenham

Group F
Dortmund

Group H
Juventus

£560 returns £2,011

unless this comes in I won't be betting this season :)

Back