• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Couldn't believe he drifted to 2's (suppose after the semis)

You could not back a better 2/1 shot all year.

Half the time he isn't even trying, and he doesn't buckle when someone brings the heat, Gatlin does a little, and thats enough.

Only on at 11/8 but happy days

Over 3.5
Everton v Emirates Marketing Project
Bilbao v Barcelona
Gijon v Madrid
£20 pays £303.75

Anytime scorers
Aguero (Emirates Marketing Project)
Ighalo (watford)
Messi (barcelona)
Ronaldo (r. madrid)
£10 pays £152.55

Mix Up 5-fold
Malmö FF to score 2 or more
Maccabi Tel Aviv – Basel BTTS
Bury – Leicester over 2.5
Crystal P – Shrewsbury over 2.5
Saudi Sportswashing Machine – Northampton over 2.5

£10 @ 19

To win
Villa
Ipswich
Wolves
£10 pays £83.52

BTTS
Villa v Sunderland
Brentford v Reading
Sheff Wed v Middlesbrough
Spurs v Everton
Madrid v Betis
£16 pays £332.39

Over 2.5
Villa v Sunderland
Chelsea v Crystal Palace
Emirates Marketing Project v Watford
Spurs v Everton
£10 pays £94.01

Anytime scorers
Pedro (chelsea)
Sinclair (villa)
Silva (Emirates Marketing Project)
£7 pays £174.72

It's that time of year again, where I start thinking about my ridiculous 'all or nothing' Champions League bets. I have to bet on teams to either win or qualify from their group.

Here's my thinking;

A
Malmö FF
Paris St G
Real Madrid - to qualify
Shakt Donsk

B -leave this group out?
CSKA
Man Utd
PSV
VfL Wolfsburg

C
Atl Madrid - to qualify
Benfica
FC Astana
Galatasaray

D
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Juventus - to qualify
Emirates Marketing Project
Sevilla

E
BATE
Barcelona - to win group
Bayer Levkn
Roma

F
Arsenal
Dinamo Zagreb
Bayern Mun - to qualify
Olympiakos

G

Chelsea - to qualify
Dynamo Kiev
FC Porto
Maccabi Tel Aviv

H - Leave group out?
KAA Gent
Lyon
Valencia
Zenit St P

The above would return me £888 from £500 which is none-too-shabby, but am I playing too safe? Upgrading Atletico and Bayern to win their groups would return £1594 and adding Chelsea to win their group would give back £2000

which are the safest groups to bet on? am I right to leave out groups H and B? none of the teams seem to be top-tier.

I can't see beyond Valencia for Group H, certainly in terms of them qualifying. I'd imagine that it will be Zenit & Valencia that qualify. And Man United will definitely qualify from what looks like an easy group. Those are my thoughts so, so please feel free to disregard.

Thanks guys, will have a think and do some number crunching. I kind of expect Chelsea to click at some point, but don't know anything about porto or kiev. are they threats? How good are Atletico Madrid? I'll think about Valencia.

Do any of you know the name of a site where you could 'buy' a football shirt/tv/beats headphones etc and if your team won you'd get the item for free? i.e. if tottenham beat sunderland you get this tottenham shirt for free, but you pay for it if tottenham lose? I'm curious if they're still going and what kind of offers they have atm.

San Marino v England over 5.5
Russia v Sweden BTTS
£25 pays £121

Rooney 2 or more
Ibrahimovic anytime
£13 pays £65.54

Over 2.5
England v Switzerland
Slovakia v Ukraine
Slovenia v Estonia
£15 pays £228.02

Anytime scorers
Walcott (england)
Yarmolenko (ukraine)
Purje (estonia)
£5 pays £421.87

To win
Emirates Marketing Project
Cardiff
Charlton
Man Utd
£10 pays £158.20

BTTS
Arsenal v Stoke
Norwich v Bournemouth
Bolton v Wolves
Leeds v Brentford
£14 pays £127.62

Espanyol v Madrid over 3.5
Norwich v Bournemouth over 2.5
West Brom v Southampton over 2.5
£10 pays £104.20

Anytime Scorers
Walcott (arsenal)
Lambert (west brom)
Wilson (bournemouth)
£10 pays 231.00

Over 2.5
Sunderland v Spurs
Leicester v Villa
£25 pays £87.87

Anytime Scorers
Kane (spurs)
Vardy (leicester)
£15 pays £78.37

Thanks guys, will have a think and do some number crunching. I kind of expect Chel53a to click at some point, but don't know anything about porto or kiev. are they threats? How good are Atletico Madrid? I'll think about Valencia.

Do any of you know the name of a site where you could 'buy' a football shirt/tv/beats headphones etc and if your team won you'd get the item for free? i.e. if tottenham beat sunderland you get this tottenham shirt for free, but you pay for it if tottenham lose? I'm curious if they're still going and what kind of offers they have atm.

I went for Real, Man United, Atletico, Goons & Valencia to all qualify plus Barca to win their group. £500 wins almost a grand

Back