• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Half time crawley 1-0 mk dons but Crawley GK injured and no GK on the bench. They've got a striker in goal and MK Dons are 11/5 to win.

And yet MK Dons inability to win cost me potential £190 profit! What ****ers!! :(

Utter macarons mate. Had £25 at 12/5 in the end. Had they have just done what they Shouldve done idve won instead of depositing another £150 and losing that too.

After all ive been through tonight is the straw that broke the camels back. Ive self excluded from my 2 accounts I've become totally bored with gambling.

Kelso

12:40 Donnas Diamond
13:10 Tonvadosa
15:10 Stanley

Chelmsford

12:50 Rebellious Guest
14:50 Super Kid

Had a £25 free bet, used it on Sevilla to win

Winnings on an Arsenal, Roma, Man United treble paying £135

Also The BFG to be booked anytime 6/1

Arsenal v Stoke BTTS
Man Utd v Southampton over 2.5
£30 pays £110.00

Arsenal v Stoke BTTS
Man Utd v Southampton over 2.5
Atletico Madrid win
£10 pays £220.00

Anytime scorers
Crouch (stoke)
Rooney (man utd)
£9 pays £89.70

Anyone know a good software that does a get out in play on betfair, the one is was using for horse racing has gone, so if anyone can help PM me thanks.

Love a free bet win

B7LlLi8CMAM_Pgd.jpg

Teams 2 or more
Bristol City
West Ham
Wolves
£10 pays £72.55

Anytime scorers
Emmanuel-Thomas (bristol city)
Lukaku (everton)
Woodrow (fulham)
£5 pays £165.38