• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Plumpton

14:25 Ellnando Queen
14:55 Sportsreport
15:25 Nomadic Storm

Towcester

15:15 Fine Moment
15:45 Green Bank

Absolute zero betting luck for me the past 3 days, so close to winning 4 good bets and £900 instead I've won sweet naff all

That's betting for you...

Right today is the day !!!!

Swindon, Mansfield, Fleetwood - 8/1

Burton, Southend, Sheff Utd, Oldham, Bristol City - 55/1

BTTS, Burnley v Wigan, QPR v Watford, Ipswich v Bournemouth, MK Dons v Brentford, Crewe v Colchester - 16/1

The 16/1 was with Betfred, the same bet with Paddy Power was 11/1 !!!! thats dreadful, it pays to look around before placing

Last edited:
****ing sick of the same **** every time. Had 11 matches over 1.5 goals and 10 came in with once again S****horpe being the only one letting me down for £260. Then tonight stuck a cheeky tenner on over 5.5 goals at 5/1 in the City game!! 3-1 at half time and it ends that ****ing way!! I've had 2 bets all season where a last minute goal has WON me a bet and about 40 where it's cost me.

I keep all my slips and circle the losers and the total returns where ONE selection has cost me is now over £17 grand!!

****ing sick of the same **** every time. Had 11 matches over 1.5 goals and 10 came in with once again S****horpe being the only one letting me down for £260. Then tonight stuck a cheeky tenner on over 5.5 goals at 5/1 in the City game!! 3-1 at half time and it ends that ****ing way!! I've had 2 bets all season where a last minute goal has WON me a bet and about 40 where it's cost me.

I keep all my slips and circle the losers and the total returns where ONE selection has cost me is now over £17 grand!!

I feel your pain although not to the tune of £17k !!!!

Leicester
Reading
Rangers v Ayr Under 3.5 Goals
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Over 2.5 Goals

17/1

To be Carded anytime Mikel 15/8, Cahill 2/1, Torres 4/1

Last edited:
Leicester
Reading
Rangers v Ayr Under 3.5 Goals
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Over 2.5 Goals Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I do this !!!

17/1

To be Carded anytime Mikel 15/8, Cahill 2/1, Torres 4/1

At least my big stakes card bet came in, so im in profit tonight

Golf...

Volvo China Open
F. Molinari
22/1
5 places

Zurich Classic
R. Fowler
16/1
6 places