• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Had a 20/1 winner earlier but it was in a £1 e/w lucky 15 so not a lot back.

Looks like my uncle's horse will be running tomorrow, would loved to have gone along.

Caravel in the 14.05, it's about 50/1 :lol:

If it doesn't end up running tomorrow I think it might be running at Kempton on Saturday.

Cheltenham

13:30 Hidden Justice
14:05 Its A Gimme
14:40 Utopie Des Bordes
15:20 Long Run
16:00 Cottage Oak

14:05 Caravel

Very fishy goings on in the Gold Cup

McCoy on board Sunnyhill Boy so cant take up the spare ride on Sir Des Champs, now all of a sudden Sunnyhill Boy pulled out and AP now on Sir Des Champs..

1:30: Rolling Star
2:05: Ifandbutwhynot
2:40: At Fishers Cross
3:20: Silviniaco Conti

£6 E/W returns £4,222

If it carries on raining like it is, its worth a small ew on Monberg Due in the Gold Cup at 50/1, it loves it soft and stays all day, owned by Mike Tindalla and James Simpson Daniel

1.30pm Our Connor

3.20pm Bobs Worth

2 xs £20 singles and a £10 double

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Bob's Worth stays all day, the rain helped, the owners paid £20k for Bob's Worth, so cheap for a Gold Cup winner

All the jockeys, owners and trains genuinely moved by JT McNamara's injury yesterday, they all show such humility

John Terry would stamp over dead bodies to be in the piccies after a big win and there lies the difference, racing is the sport of kings

Last edited:
8th winner with Salsify, mind you it wasnt going to win until the lady jockey decided to run into the guide rope on the side of the course...

Not betting on the 4.40pm, my last bet is the 5.15pm Roody 9/1

Back