• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I realised that just after I put the bet on :lol:

I would rather they have lost 1-0 than drawing 0-0 though.

Does anyone know why my BetVictor page looks like this and how to sort it?

xqf4og.jpg

Bet Victor is doing this again? Is there an actual reason why? Is it doing it to anyone else?

Yet another brick Paddypower "special" today i see. Offering enhanced trebles (can get better odds elsewhere anyway) instead of singles,think they've bottled it

Betfair is messing about at the minute, I can get on the main page but nothing else. I wanted something on either the Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Spurs game.

Every prem team to score today
?ú5 pays ?ú200.81

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project

Over 2.5
?ú20 @ 2.06

Villa v Spurs

Over 2.5
?ú15 @ 2.08

Dunne anytime
?ú5 @ 16.5

VDV anytime
?ú20 @ 3.25

Lennon anytime
?ú10 @ 8.3

Paddypowers latest "Enhanced" special....Chelsea,Utd & City to win @ 5/1

Better odds with Betvictor without the "special enhancement" :lol:

Completely forgot I had a ?ú10 on that!

Makes up for the ?ú50 I put on Arsenal to win, when they were 2-1 down

Just had a look at the odds for the scouse - chelsea game later and cannot believe Chelsea are 5/2!

How do liverpool warrant a price of 23/20? They are fudging brick and have nothing to play for now

i know, especially considering their home record this season

stuck 25 on Chelsea, returning 85

i guess there is reason for an upset, last home game - wanting to avenge the cup final etc etc

Got a feeling Liverpool will win to be honest. Do Chelsea REALLY care now for 4th? or are they just pinning ALL their hopes on winning the CL!?

Back