• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Dozens maybe. Who counts? I've seen highlights where he's done some amazing things (e.g. last night) but every time I've watched him play a full match he's been meh. Just one of those things I guess.

Does it take a player to do amazing things constantly (e.g. last night's highlights) for 90+ min for you to think that he has had a good game?

last player to score a hattrick against England was Van Basten at Euro 88

no-one has ever scored 4 against England....until last night

and at 2-1 England fans were singing to Ibra "you're just a fat Andy Carroll" :lol:

he has but he's still a good keeper though.

This is an interesting period for him, now he's made his fudge up's for England the media are on to him, just as they were for Robbo ever since Lawro mentioned him as the weak link at the start of 2006 World cup, every goal conceeded they'll try and pin on him now. He'll need to be a pretty strong character to get through it.

It's the main reason why ever since Robbo I've not wanted us to sign an English keeper, they're a target.

he has but he's still a good keeper though.

This is an interesting period for him, now he's made his fudge up's for England the media are on to him, just as they were for Robbo ever since Lawro mentioned him as the weak link at the start of 2006 World cup, every goal conceeded they'll try and pin on him now. He'll need to be a pretty strong character to get through it.

It's the main reason why ever since Robbo I've not wanted us to sign an English keeper, they're a target.

150k/week surely helps to wipe those tears :)

England U21s drawn in group with Italy, Norway & hosts Israel at next summer's UEFA U21 Euros finals

Squad to face Brazil next week:

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland, Joe Hart.

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Phil Jagielka, Glen Johnson, Joleon Lescott, Chris Smalling, Kyle Walker.

Midfielders: Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Leon Osman, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Theo Walcott, Jack Wheelchair.

Forwards: Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Daniel Welbeck.

Back