• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T - Jorge Modrono

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
Real Valladolid player commited suicide after break up with girlfriend, he was only 20 years old. Tragic really, might sound a bit insensitive but I can’t believe people can be so weak sometimes. No woman is worth losing your life over. Condolences to his family

Depends. I wouldn't call someone weak because they couldn't bear to live without someone. Misguided, maybe. But not weak. Definitely selfish, though. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, but it is. By taking his own life he's left the true suffering to those close to him, his family and friends. Their bereavement worth the pain of losing a girlfriend?

Rest in peace, lad.Genuinely sad it came to this.

Can't imagine how the girl must feel now, having to go through life with this feeling of guilt and there's nothing she can do about it.

He killed himself because of that girl? Wow, wonder what he would've done if she was a perfect ten.

I think anyone that kills themselves aren't in the right frame of mind to make rational decisions so it's a bit harsh to call them selfish. It's just a shame these days that grown men can't discuss their feelings with others without being viewed as "acting gay" or "acting like a woman". Maybe if there wasn't a macho image people aren't supposed to portray then there might not be so many suicides.

I would imagine that there was more to it than just the break up with his girlfriend. You have to get to a really dark and low place to commit suicide. I would imagine he was already pretty low with either other things going on or depression and this tipped him over. Very sad for his family and his ex girlfriend with have a lifetime of guilt to contend with.

I would imagine that there was more to it than just the break up with his girlfriend. You have to get to a really dark and low place to commit suicide. I would imagine he was already pretty low with either other things going on or depression and this tipped him over. Very sad for his family and his ex girlfriend with have a lifetime of guilt to contend with.

This.
Suicide is rarely, if ever, because of a single incident.

I think anyone that kills themselves aren't in the right frame of mind to make rational decisions so it's a bit harsh to call them selfish. It's just a shame these days that grown men can't discuss their feelings with others without being viewed as "acting gay" or "acting like a woman". Maybe if there wasn't a macho image people aren't supposed to portray then there might not be so many suicides.

Excellent post.

Excellent post.

Agreed

Back