• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Chelsea vs Barcelona

Which team will you be supporting?

• Chelsea

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 27 96.4%

• Total voters
i actually don't care, if there was a sniff of us finishing fourth then i'd be concerned about Chelsea taking the place by winning it, as it is, whoever wins its irrelevant to us

We could have beaten Chelsea 5-0 with Atkinson scoring a hat-trick and I'd still be Barca's biggest fan on Wednesday

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Let me think about that one.. I certainly won't be giving two flying fudging bricks if Barca score a goal and the ball didn't even cross the six yard box.

Well if i'm being punished for having balls, thats fine

The mods are just jealous because they're stuck with meat flaps.

No, the Gods are punishing you for your awful effort. The love that goes into OMT's is usually reflective in the result. You sir, deserve to wear the badge of shame. I look at your name, and look at your avatar and I want to break my screen.

None of you are backing chelsea? you unpatriotic bastards.

Next you'll be telling me you won't be following England in the Euro's. Unbelievable.

No, the Gods are punishing you for your awful effort. The love that goes into OMT's is usually reflective in the result. You sir, deserve to wear the badge of shame. I look at your name, and look at your avatar and I want to break my screen.

Thats completely untrue.

I made a beautiful, beautiful OMT which took alot of effort for the United game, and they trounced us. And the GHod's bestowed Louis Spence upon me.

Thats completely untrue.

I made a beautiful, beautiful OMT which took alot of effort for the United game, and they trounced us. And the GHod's bestowed Louis Spence upon me.

Your OMT for the semi final was tinkle poor Glen. Actually it was much worse than that. Your opinion is irrelevant. Anyone can have a look and see for themselves.

In mitigation, this Bermuda Triangle of a board will continue to be cursed until "Serious Relegation Fears" is properly embedded within it, no matter what Arabgooner (it exists!) or anyone else does to enrage the OMT Gods......

Chelsea cannot be allowed to win the CL under any circumstances. I want to see Barca score 6 at a minimum, with at least 3 of them been wrongly allowed for various different offences.

Alternatively I'd like to see it go to penos and John Terry to miss the deciding kick, again, ****.

There's no way on earth I'd like to see it go to pens, even if it means Chelsea are more tired. Even if Barca play their B team for both matches, Chelsea will be able to say they went all the way with Barca and fudge that. I still get Arsenal fans telling me they won their leg and scored at the Neu Camp (despite not having any shots on target), so no, I want Chelsea to play against Barca at Chelsea's current level for this season and I want the world to see that even mid table sides in the Spanish league are better at playing Barca than Chelsea.

I want a very realistic 3-0 Barca and 6-0 Barca, those scores both assume Chelsea will have 11 men on the pitch, but if they get anyone sent off, they'll get hammered properly. That was my view when the draw was made and it stands. The only thing that makes me feel the tiniest bit guilty is that I wanted Real Madrid to win the CL this year from day 1, so I'd be cheering on a side that would give Real Madrid a far harder final, if Real Madrid get through.

The 100% vote for Barca isn't surprising, even though I know we have a fair few Real Madrid fans on here (I'm one).

Back