• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T AVB Sacked by Cheatski

Villas Boas had a ?ú4.4 Million per annum salary. Sacking Ancelotti, hiring AVB and then sacking him has now cost Abramovich more than ?ú30 million.

I was just discussing what I'd do with ?ú13.3m if I had the money. For Abramovich it bought him a brick manager for half a season

Probably get Ray Wilkins in until the end of the season.

My Sunday league team won a competition of which Wilkins coaching us was part of it, Big Ray said he loves the club but would never go back there as long as they have Abrahimovic or however you spell it as chairman. Wilkins is an absolute gent by the way.....

Mourinho and Abramovich had a massive fall-out. Can't see that happening

Wasnt there an article the other day in one of the papers where the manager of his fave restaurant (or something along those lines) is a big Chelsea fan and when Mourinho was down few days ago asked him if he would be coming back to Chelsea and it was a firm no?

My Sunday league team won a competition of which Wilkins coaching us was part of it, Big Ray said he loves the club but would never go back there as long as they have Abrahimovic or however you spell it as chairman. Wilkins is an absolute gent by the way.....

ITK

Although it is fun to see Chelsea make fools of themselves again any future manager should get assurances they can get rid of the cabal that caused AVB so many problems. Sure he looked out of his depth at times but the club should have backed him much more directly. Mourhino an obvious fav, depends on how far they fall in the remainder of the season I guess.

Bobby DiMateo was ok when he first went to WBA. In fact he had them punching up the top 4 echelons IIRC. Then went downhill after about 12 games....

How many game left til the end of season?:-k

Back