• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Adam Richman

I hope he was here in the UK talking to TV people about doing a series for the UK

Man can you imagine, Huge fish and Chips at the Two Brothers in Finchley, a massive Curry in Brick Lane. Off to Yorkshire for a enormous Pork pie, a pickled egg eating contest? it would be hilarious. I met Adam when he was filming here in Florida a couple of years ago. A true Yiddo in every sense of the word!!

It's great when you find out someone you already think is awesome is a Spurs fan!

To those on twitter: has no one invited him to join the forum? I'd like to hear his thoughts on the team.

If any of you on twitter can tap him up for an interview I'd be grateful.

Absolute legend - reminds me just how lucky we are, not just to attend but to be Spurs fans too.

Top man, had no idea he was Spurs.

How awesome is that moment you first walk out and see the pitch and stadium? TV does it no where near justice, I remember just being hit by the greenness of the pitch and enormity of it all.

It's an amazing video for sure. Really captures how a lot of fans like myself feel. Lifelong Spurs, but due to immigration of parents, moving etc., never got to see them live.

Also, for those of us who didn't really have the finances to vacation in London as kids, I know what he was saying when he said he thought he'd never actually get to see it.

I finally was able to get out there about two years ago for the Charlton FA Cup game (3-0, Townsend and Defoe brace, I'll never forget that), and though it wasn't one of the glory glory nights, it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I just felt so blessed and lucky to get to spend the afternoon at Spurs and to finally experience the atmosphere, visit the ground, take in the sights/smells, etc. It was just overwhelmingly amazing. In all the photos I have, I have a dazed, childlike look a pure joy. It totally summed up how I felt that day.

What a feeling. What a club. Glad that Richman shared the experience that a lot of us so-called Plastic fans feel when we get to make it to our hollowed ground.

COYS.

It's an amazing video for sure. Really captures how a lot of fans like myself feel. Lifelong Spurs, but due to immigration of parents, moving etc., never got to see them live.

Also, for those of us who didn't really have the finances to vacation in London as kids, I know what he was saying when he said he thought he'd never actually get to see it.

I finally was able to get out there about two years ago for the Charlton FA Cup game (3-0, Townsend and Defoe brace, I'll never forget that), and though it wasn't one of the glory glory nights, it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I just felt so blessed and lucky to get to spend the afternoon at Spurs and to finally experience the atmosphere, visit the ground, take in the sights/smells, etc. It was just overwhelmingly amazing. In all the photos I have, I have a dazed, childlike look a pure joy. It totally summed up how I felt that day.

What a feeling. What a club. Glad that Richman shared the experience that a lot of us so-called Plastic fans feel when we get to make it to our hollowed ground.

COYS.

Great to hear, mate.

Such fun watching people as they see and experience the Lane for the first time.

Love Man vs. Food!! His book is worth a read too. Talks about the challenges and all the women he's knobbed whilst being on the road.

The vid was on the front page of the Yahoo website yesterday. Coupled with the signing of Dempsey (article in GQ this month) I think our exposure in the US is definitely headed in the right direction

Back