• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Adam Richman

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Love this guy and love his reaction..

[video=youtube;PvkmBfEGw9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PvkmBfEGw9U#![/video]

Very knowledgeable too

Didn't know he was a spurs fan tbh. How is this Mofo not dead after the brick he eats?

Is 2st lighter now than when he did MvF

If you follow him on twitter he loves us, his is best mates with Dempsey and was so happy when he signed for us

I remember him being chuffed that he met with the Spurs players and AVB in the summer when we was over in America. His favourite player is Dempsey too and he was over the moon we signed him. great video and thanks for sharing.

Is 2st lighter now than when he did MvF

If you follow him on twitter he loves us, his is best mates with Dempsey and was so happy when he signed for us

He must eat little to nothing before and after filming because what he eats during filming is probably around your regular calorie intake for 5 days. Some of the food looks so fudging lovely though.

He must eat little to nothing before and after filming because what he eats during filming is probably around your regular calorie intake for 5 days. Some of the food looks so fudging lovely though.

Ive watched all of the show and boy does it make me hungry when I watch it, no wonder most yanks are fat lumps

It's great when you find out someone you already think is awesome is a Spurs fan!

To those on twitter: has no one invited him to join the forum? I'd like to hear his thoughts on the team.

Back