• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nostalgia...

Loved the skill from Ardiles in the build-up to the 1st goal
Loved the way Archibald almost strangles Crooks as he celebrates the 2nd
And absolutely loved the 3rd goal.

Mum and Dad were City fans, I remember watching the match in my bedroom and stamping on the floor when the 3rd went in. They didnt speak to me the following day

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.(Sorry, couldn't resist it)
I hope you guys enjoy..but for me I am nostalgic for the next game.

Come on, how many of you had the single (record)?? Words on the back :D

onlyme - yeah I always look forward to the next game with optomism but I'm nostalgic for the time I considered football more organic (maybe my ignorant adolesence) and when it seemed so much less complicated. Do you ever think about people in your past (perhaps grandparents) with a sense of happiness or are you only looking forward to your grandchildren?

Come on, how many of you had the single (record)?? Words on the back :D

onlyme - yeah I always look forward to the next game with optomism but I'm nostalgic for the time I considered football more organic (maybe my ignorant adolesence) and when it seemed so much less complicated. Do you ever think about people in your past (perhaps grandparents) with a sense of happiness or are you only looking forward to your grandchildren?

I have had a drink..but that is a great question..I will answer when I can think of a sensible reply. Don't hold your breath.

Back