• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nico Zaniolo

Feels like a sane price. I think there's always been a lot of hype around this guy and more than he delviers, but he's still 23 and fits well in terms of the type of player which we need

Still do not see what he has to offer.

Like kulu he won young player of the year in serie a a few years back. Hasn't been used well since, also had some bad injuries. Conte thinks he can get him back to his best.

Like kulu he won young player of the year in serie a a few years back. Hasn't been used well since, also had some bad injuries. Conte thinks he can get him back to his best.

Help me out….where will he play for us?

Replace Son? (Richy waiting)
Kulu’s spot? Unlikely
CAM? - We don’t play with one

I don’t know him very well, so maybe I’m looking in the wrong areas.

Help me out….where will he play for us?

Replace Son? (Richy waiting)
Kulu’s spot? Unlikely
CAM? - We don’t play with one

I don’t know him very well, so maybe I’m looking in the wrong areas.

I think he helps the balance in attack. We'd have two options as out and out CFs, we'd have him and Kulu and creative attackers and Son as a wing/back-up CF.

You could have a nice balance in a midfield 3 with Sarr, Bentancur and Zaniolo

Or if a new manager went 4-2-3-1 you could have Kulu-Zaniolo-Son behind Kane/Richie

Either way, him and Porro help evolve the squad and at 23 years can possibly be sold a project type story knowing this isnt their last move

I think he helps the balance in attack. We'd have two options as out and out CFs, we'd have him and Kulu and creative attackers and Son as a wing/back-up CF.

You could have a nice balance in a midfield 3 with Sarr, Bentancur and Zaniolo

Or if a new manager went 4-2-3-1 you could have Kulu-Zaniolo-Son behind Kane/Richie

Either way, him and Porro help evolve the squad and at 23 years can possibly be sold a project type story knowing this isnt their last move

Sounds good but if we stick to 3-4-3 is he really going to get much game time ahead of Kulu, Son and Richie? I don't think we should be spending 40m on squad players - we need some good players who can be in the core 13/14 players right away.

Sounds good but if we stick to 3-4-3 is he really going to get much game time ahead of Kulu, Son and Richie? I don't think we should be spending 40m on squad players - we need some good players who can be in the core 13/14 players right away.

Post-Conte and Post-Kane he could be useful though:

--------------Richarlison
Gil------------Zaniolo---------Kulesevski

We've seen this season the issues caused by only having 4 attacking players of a good standard and more specifically how not having adequate cover for Kulu hurts us. RWF competition is a priority position for me and this is the level of player i want to see us going for to fill it.

He'll be in that core group and help get that core group to 16-18

We've seen this season the issues caused by only having 4 attacking players of a good standard and more specifically how not having adequate cover for Kulu hurts us. RWF competition is a priority position for me and this is the level of player i want to see us going for to fill it.

He sounds more of a central attacking midfielder rather than someone who can genuinely play wide, unless this isn't the case then I don't see him as back up for either RWF or LWF.

Back