• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Who do you want as the next Spurs manager?

• Tim Sherwood

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Glenn Hoddle

• Michael Laudrup

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Fabio Capello

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Lucien Favre

• Luciano Spalletti

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Marcelo Bielsa

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 53 46.5%

• Total voters
If it's a caretaker I expect someone with a bit of character to whip things into his image.

Would prefer it if we didn't rush to any decision just yet. We'll probably get a reaction against West Ham, but no point in replacing him for the sake of it. Make sure it's someone the club really believes in.

Pochettino has taken a team with arguably less gifted players and turned them into a very good possession based team. Llana is being given freedom to play his natural game and I have no doubt with a few more classier players they will be very strong. I would never call him an AVB clone, because in under a year he has turned a relegation threatened team into a top 8 team. They were a decent passing team under Adkins but he has taken them a step further. Laudrup was a top top player and you would hope he could take his vision and impose it on the team. I'm still not convinced about him but then following on from Rodgers is a tough ask.

It will be a caretaker (Hoddle) for the rest of the season and then either Luis Enrique or Murat Yakin in the summer.

I would try and persuade Hiddink but I reckon Abramovich would play a part in attempting to stop him if he were interested.

I have to say, it would cost a lot and I think he would refuse as he has real integrity but I would go for Martinez and see what it would take to prize him away.

Sanchez Flores anyone?
Coached Valencia and Atletico. He speaks english.

Holloway, because nothing can be worse than this. It would be entertainment to watch.

Marcelo Bielsa? Short team answer to the problem.

If it is a WC manager then Joachim Low would be a great appointment, this WC must surely be his last international tournament.

If you need motivation then you call The Emperor - Fatih Terim!

[video=youtube;kytIEKLJZfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kytIEKLJZfc[/video]

This was during the UEFA Cup win over the goons,

It will be a caretaker (Hoddle) for the rest of the season and then either Luis Enrique or Murat Yakin in the summer.

why?? what has Enrique ever done. Yakin is succeeding in Christian Gross land

Sorry but all of these managers have come and gone, maybe the problem is above them ...

when it comes to picking managers thats absolutely true...time after time he picks the wrong one and has to sack him. Just look at where ex Levy appointees tend to end up.

And so the cycle starts again. Feel so flat, after the promise of another great dawn comes crashing down again. I know it's short termism on my part but I really like AVB and wanted him to succeed. But I think everyone knows he's gone.

They say its character building hey? Well I'll see you c*nts down at the Lane on Wednesday #COYS

I wouldnt sack him yet - only by default though as there is no one out there and id wait till after the world cup when Klinsmann or someone becomes available.

The guy needs to ****in change his philosophy though

Back