• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

As much as I dislike the thought of Mourinho, I can see why he'll be considered. He would probably sort our defence out and is known to get the best out of senior players.

Give him a rb and a cdm and he would probably get us far up the table. It'll look horrible, but in Son, Kane, Alli, Ndombele, lo Celso and perhaps even Eriksen, he's got more than enough creativity and ability to go defensive and have one of them bail him out.

are you sure? We scored one goal against Brighton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and Sheffield United combined and that was when we weren’t playing defensive football.

Just heard from a credible source it’s Julian Nagelsman

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

FSW Benitez now at least until end of season. Weigh up options and see.

Jose no way and no thanks. He needs a lot of money and can’t stand the politics he brings.

To be fair we weren't playing any decent football in those 3 games against Brighton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Sheff Utd. either

Usually when we get rid of a manager I am excited about who might come in. This time I don’t feel that. Maybe because I think it will be Mourinho who I think will be toxic for this club or failing that Levy will go for the cheap option in Howe.

I’m not even sure who would please me as an appointment? Allegri maybe? Ten Haag or Nagelsmann maybe (but both would be gambles).

As long as his contract is no longer than two full seasons after this one I think it could work. Dependent on him being able to identify transfer targets under 28 years old of course.

Its just the whole circus he brings. And we all know how it's going to end. It'd almost be like when we hired George Graham.

No. But I also think we have a better squad.
I was more refering to our position in world football. Our squad doesn't need that many new players - it needs a few Mourinho type players and a change in meteorology
It needs £100 million spent on it IMO (unless the new manager can get 2 or 3 players and the chairman to have a change of heart).

If it was me making the decision, it would be Jose.

My big fear is that it’s just a short term story with Mourinho. He arrives, gets results and then everything falls apart usually around third season. I still dream of a manager arriving who can create a legacy at the club. I thought that was going to be Pochettino but nope. So no to Mourinho from me.

One other thing when we talk about potential signings, why is everyone obsessed with their ages and sell on values? If a 28/29 year old quality player is available and will improve our team then we should sign him, can't keep planning for 5 years ahead when younger players hit their peak.

Back