• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
If anywhere - I'd imagine he'd go to United. It's been coming for eons now and fits the pattern perfectly - nothing gets bigger than that. 4th place challenging Spurs with a 5-figure wage cap - right. :ross:

This is why I'm desperate we keep Harry at least until the summer... no decent options out there IMO (as Mourinho will never come)

don't understand the question, 'who would it be?' is that, who do you want or who will it be?

I answered Jose Mourinho, assuming Redknapp leaves at the end of the season. If Redknapp leaves during the season (which would make him a clam) then we're fudged

I answered Jose Mourinho, assuming Redknapp leaves at the end of the season. If Redknapp leaves during the season (which would make him a clam) then we're fudged

Jose does like horrible football though, hes like bloody Suarez

Ideally Hiddink with Poyet on board as succession planning because I'm sure Harry will take his entire team with him.

This is really difficult, because should Harry go now we really will need to ensure we get top3. If we want Mourhino we will have to wait, and then no guarantees because other clubs will spot an opportunity themselves, but in waiting we risk causing ourselves major issues going into the most critical part of the season without the manager who has led us to this position. Defoe has already come out and commented that players don't want to lose him but it seems inevitable because of the (shameful) clammer to appoint him. I really hope Levy is on to of this because the constant, blatant speculation and reporting is not a good thing for us as a club.

Back