• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

And worth having a scan on Transfermrkt on GestiFute’s client base. Not many on there I’d want of those that are realistically available, maybe Neto.

Oh well, hopefully a load of cobblers or doesn’t come to fruition like the others.

Agreed. I'm sure he's a lovely guy and good at what he does, but appointing the guy who Wolves kinda let go without too much of a fuss is a real example of our standing as a club. It hasn't moved forward. He's going to have to massively, massively overachieve.

Its more complicated than that, it wasn’t that long ago that Madrid appointed a manager we had just sacked. I don’t recall their standing being questioned.

And worth having a scan on Transfermrkt on GestiFute’s client base. Not many on there I’d want of those that are realistically available, maybe Neto.

Oh well, hopefully a load of cobblers or doesn’t come to fruition like the others.

Neves is class too. Wasted at Wolves

If you read the actual quote he doesn’t say that, he said ‘it’s a bit of a mess’. He never said Spurs are a bit of a mess, more than likely he’s talking about Fiorentina considering he’s just left after 20 odd days. But you know how the media like to twist things….

...and how people don't check. Just believe what they want to believe.

Sitting indoors, watching last night's Andrew Neil, and scratching my {redacted}.

And still no call from that nice Mister Levy offering me the job.

I'm too proud to ask him.

Sitting indoors, watching last night's Andrew Neil, and scratching my {redacted}.

And still no call from that nice Mister Levy offering me the job.

I'm too proud to ask him.

Your turn will come...there can't be many other names ahead of us lot on Levy/Paratici's list

I have said before that I think decent managers - those of renown and we would want to consider - are now steering clear of us and Levy. They know that they will be thrown under the bus if they fail, even if it is largely because Levy will provide players that the Coach doesn't want rather than the ones he does - Rodon/Skriniar as an example.

They also know that they might get us to a Cup Final and get fired three days before it. You reap what you sow in life and Levy has been found out.

And despite appointing a DOF, Levy will NEVER leave the footballing side alone - it might be that Paratici lined up Fonseca only for Levy to say no. If that were the case then Paratici should have walked.

Micro management never works but having watched the Amazon series, Levy is just too close to the day to day footballing activities. I think that, after 20 years, he thinks he fully understands Football and thus knows best :(

As I keep saying I think we are doomed to a few years of very ordinary performance/results until Levy and/or Enic depart...

I won't shed tears in that event...

I have said before that I think decent managers - those of renown and we would want to consider - are now steering clear of us and Levy. They know that they will be thrown under the bus if they fail, even if it is largely because Levy will provide players that the Coach doesn't want rather than the ones he does - Rodon/Skriniar as an example.

They also know that they might get us to a Cup Final and get fired three days before it. You reap what you sow in life and Levy has been found out.

And despite appointing a DOF, Levy will NEVER leave the footballing side alone - it might be that Paratici lined up Fonseca only for Levy to say no. If that were the case then Paratici should have walked.

Micro management never works but having watched the Amazon series, Levy is just too close to the day to day footballing activities. I think that, after 20 years, he thinks he fully understands Football and thus knows best :(

As I keep saying I think we are doomed to a few years of very ordinary performance/results until Levy and/or Enic depart...

I won't shed tears in that event...

Maybe try not to think too much.

How long does a top coach stay in a job these days? Think the average is 3 seasons. They are used to getting thrown under the bus and getting huge payoffs for it.

The difference is we are now in a world with a pandemic that has had massive effect on clubs finances and there is uncertainty what the future will bring. Will there be a variant that escapes vaccines? Will stadiums be at full capacity next season? This means 99% of clubs are going to be very careful what they spend as it could lead to bankruptcy. We are living in a new reality. It's taking time for people to adjust to that reality.

If we haven't got anyone in by july 1st it's starting to look bad. Admittedly that's only a few days away. But we still have time and might even have a contingency already agreed if other choices don't work out.

Sorry that's a bit unnecessary -"try not to think too much" - I thought this Forum was for people to give their opinions, having considered their view. There are polarised views on this Forum - those who defend Levy and Enic to the hilt - and those who question their capability and criticise them. Interestingly I find the people who support the current regime tend to be those who are sometimes quite nasty to the doubters - I am not saying you have been nasty but some comments are better thought than said... :(

Back