• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

I just can't see Levy appointing Nuno - it rounds counter to everything he said about Spurs DNA and he's just no where near the proven type of winner you'd make that sort of compromise on.

It would be a really easy Mendes link and it would call into serious question how aligned Paratici is with the ethos of the club.

I still have enough trust in Levy that this is just a Daily Mail rumour and not a serious link.

It would be more or less unprecedented (I think) for the start of a season when the previous guy left in April, but I wonder at what point Levy/Paratici appoint a caretaker? I mean, we do need *someone* to manage the team.

- If we're two or three weeks out from the Emirates Marketing Project game, do they bring in Harry/Hoddle/Benitez/AN Other to try to have some prep time for the PL campaign?
- What about going into the first pre-season game? Or just give Mason the caretaker role again at that point?

Its incredible to think but at what point do they say that they haven't been able to get their ideal manager, so rather than give anyone a permanent contract with the financial commitment which it entails, just to hire a caretaker?

Its an important hire so I wouldnt have wanted us to rush into hiring a manager, but its absolutely astonishing how long we're taking over this

I genuinely believe that our next manager is currently managing a side in the Euro’s. I hope to GHod its not Gareth Southgate.

I genuinely believe that our next manager is currently managing a side in the Euro’s. I hope to GHod its not Gareth Southgate.
He wouldn't fit the criteria on free flowing football, so hopefully not...he's also a crap manager!

But I wouldn't want martinez either!

I genuinely believe that our next manager is currently managing a side in the Euro’s

Could be, but in that case, or unless it was a recent hire, it would need all the recent rumours about Conte/Poch/Fonseca etc to be BS. I'm not sure I buy that

And if we recently switched to someone at the Euros, would they have had time to decide about our role, speak to Levt/Partici etc whilst they have a game every 4 days?

Could be the case, but not sure I agree that its the most likely

Back