• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

So in six hours we've went from a done deal and manager arriving, to he's not, stories from his side leaked about tax and being stunned at us dropping him, and we've approached a new manager and his agent and struck a deal, and still had time to leak that story to several news outlets.

Yeah, all seems feasible and makes perfect sense.
Stop reading these fudge wits, when the club are ready they will announce it.
And I doubt it will be gattusso.

I think we don't know what we're doing and previously pretended we were ambitious and used PR to portray that aura but actually we're shambolic and don't really know what we're doing or know what we want. I also think we are slowly realising that we are not as attractive to managers as we think we are/should be and still clambering around with random abandon

What positive PR gain do you think the club were expecting by speaking to Poch & Conte without seriously being in a position to follow through and appoint them? Only negativity would follow on from getting peoples hopes up so I'm not buying that narrative.

Certainly looks like we don't know what we're doing and Paratici looks a bit clueless going for Gatusso over Fonseca

So in six hours we've went from a done deal and manager arriving, to he's not, stories from his side leaked about tax and being stunned at us dropping him, and we've approached a new manager and his agent and struck a deal, and still had time to leak that story to several news outlets.

Stop reading these fudge wits
, when the club are ready they will announce it.

To much sense mate, they would rather do this. ;)

Lemmings Jumping Off Cliffs with Follow me by SFM FNAF - YouTube

What positive PR gain do you think the club were expecting by speaking to Poch & Conte without seriously being in a position to follow through and appoint them? Only negativity would follow on from getting peoples hopes up so I'm not buying that narrative.

Certainly looks like we don't know what we're doing and Paratici looks a bit clueless going for Gatusso over Fonseca

Positive PR re getting Spurs fans to be more hopeful about the new season coming and renewing. Yes, the PR since neither of them have been appointed has been poor and getting poorer, but probably better to have the poor PR now than BEFORE the renewals eh..

shall we have a poll to decide what club we are going to support next year?:D:D:D

Well Gutter Boy went and supported Sheffield United after Mourinho and that got them relegated. Hopefully he picks Woolwich, Chelsea or the Dippers for next season.

I think I'll go for Everton. Always liked them as a club and they're sort of Tottenham-lite in terms of how they always seem to fudge things up just when it looks like they're making progress.

Positive PR re getting Spurs fans to be more hopeful about the new season coming and renewing. Yes, the PR since neither of them have been appointed has been poor and getting poorer, but probably better to have the poor PR now than BEFORE the renewals eh..

Sorry that just doesn't make any sense to me - you're actually damaging your reputation by failing to attract the big names and putting the lesser appointment up against it from the off

Stop reading these fudge wits, when the club are ready they will announce it.
This.

The reactions are understandable - If any of this is actually proved to be true.

Getting angry about a link to Gattuso is no different to getting Sabitzer printed on the back of your shirt. The reactions are just evidence of how effective click bait we are, which we remain open to whilst the search continues…

Back