• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

In plenty of reports about his sacking.

Re-reading my original post, it reads like this was the reason for the sacking, which isn’t true. It was reported as being part of the final build up to it, though.
I just didn’t remember it, I found something about a conference he attended near the end and it mentioned the cameras request at the training ground @Bedfordspurs mentioned. Apparently Levy said no to 80k worth of cameras even after Poch offered to pay for them himself and not long after told him he’s be having a camera in his office for the Amazon doc o_O:D

That's not how it works. If someone say elvis Presley is still alive and living on the moon with princess diana. Is not equal to someone who think it's flimflam. The person making the claim should supply some evidence to make their claims more believable. Apart from religion. That's gospel.

Mate, I can’t supply any evidence the club leaks can I? If you need that, I have no leg to stand on. But just ask yourself why all the journos connected with Spurs were pumping up the exact same story?

And this is my point about the whole thing. If I am remotely right, and the club is doing things to make them appear more ambitious than they actually are, which will have some benefit in keeping fans onside, it is working exactly as they would hope! The argument against me seems to be the club would never do such a thing.

Can you accept clubs will leak stories to the media? Can you accept they use certain journos to do that? If you can remotely accept those things, what I am suggesting is no way near as unlikely as Elvis and Diana living on the moon. It is completely within the bounds of reality.

My entire point is that I think owners that need our support and engagement and money benefit from keeping us onside and they deserve scrutiny. The idea that they might use the media to keep fans onside is not an outlandish proposition in any Spurs community other than this forum seemingly.

And clearly, I’m not basing what I’m saying on ‘flimflam in the media’. I’m not making this argument because the stories appeared on The Sun’s gossip page, or Paddy Power, or some other untrustworthy source. My whole point is that this was coming from a core group of journalists connected with Spurs. The idea that everything you read in the media is rubbish and you shouldn’t believe it is childish and naive. I’m not saying that it means what they say will always happen, but I am saying stories usually come from somewhere and someone with an agenda, rather than the journos imagination. Particularly for decent journos working for more respected publications.

Absolute rubbish.

In your example the overwhelming accepted view ( and to be honest fact) is that Elvis is dead so if a conspiracy theorist goes against that majority view, there is pressure on them to come up with evidence

In the case of our divisive owners there is no such consensus and in my opinion I think the pendulum is swinging against ENIC than for them and this forum is in the minority.

Therefore there is no obligation for someone with an anti ENIC Spurs fan to try and provide evidence to a Pro ENIC spurs fan to justify their opinion nor is their an obligation from the opposite side.

As far as I’m aware none of us have a load of inside info on Spurs( although my wife did get some ITK from an out of the box source at my nine month old son’s baby music class) so we are all making assumptions based on out view of the current state of affairs at the club

Thank you. I felt like I was almost going mad making this point on this forum.

If people are saying ‘this is boring, stop talking about it’ that is totally fine, but I think these are fair questions to raise and that’s not the same as dismissing outright the possibility of what I’m saying.

All coaches in the modern day have authority over their coaches teams, so Fonseca much have acquiesced. Or even within their formal roles he'll determine weather they are actually integrated into the core team (like Hughton under Jol) or are kept more marginal (like Freund under AVB).
Some rumours earlier that Conte could not bring his team...maybe i am getting paranoid that the Dof structure is simply a smokescreen.
other than getting a manager that no one will expect to win anything, then making him work with ex-players who have zero coaching credibility, i fear that this whole thing...is just another well thought through PR exercise :p but that's just me you don't have to feel that way.

I just didn’t remember it, I found something about a conference he attended near the end and it mentioned the cameras request at the training ground @Bedfordspurs mentioned. Apparently Levy said no to 80k worth of cameras even after Poch offered to pay for them himself and not long after told him he’s be having a camera in his office for the Amazon doc o_O:D

You got a link to that? As that sounds so unlike Levy it's ridiculous

Seems a bit harsh/premature to me.

It may well be true in time, but we have no idea how much they were used under Jose.
Well King was our defensive coach, I assume he was at every training session and match.

Mason had very little time (as first team manager) but showed huge naivety and a lack of cohesion in his thinking or any real game plan that would make me want him to continue coaching our youth

These parts were amazing :

The club's problems on the pitch were the result of a long list of issues off the field that had restricted the Argentine's power to make even the most minutiae of decisions on a daily basis

As part of the agreement, fixed cameras were installed in Pochettino's office - not dissimilar to those he had requested to film training sessions - to record every second of the Argentine's day inside the one room at the club he considered to be his personal sanctuary.

Highlighting it here so someone can tel Paratici and the next manager that Levy can be quite different....
Apologies for the source!
When I googled “Pochettino missed training” this was what came up:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...enham-power-struggle-against-Daniel-Levy.html

and this was the conference he missed training to attend:
https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/what-mauricio-pochettino-said-qatar-17054899

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back