• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

It looks like he's definitely leaving Inter. But I think Madrid (with Allegri going to Juve) or PSG are much more likely

I do find him more palatable than Mourinho, both personality wise and footballing wise, but it is similar territory

Conte and Allegri both fit the profile for PSG and Real, so its perfectly feasible that Poch gets 'released'

Hmm, is this the same source as some other bits you leaked last year, e.g. that our summer transfer window ramped up massively after the board witnessed how we played and lost our first game at home to Everton?

Would certainly explain the 'expensive' bit about the new manager from Ally G...

Wasn't them but I asked them after and he confirmed. That guy was one who told me Harry was being sacked months before.

I've been contracted by the premier league for 3 months so I'm comfortable with this source.

Apparently club want a manager who will play 3 at back because they feel that's where our resources lean towards especially at wing back and the centre halves we have.

Wasn't them but I asked them after and he confirmed. That guy was one who told me Harry was being sacked months before.

I've been contracted by the premier league for 3 months so I'm comfortable with this source.

Apparently club want a manager who will play 3 at back because they feel that's where our resources lean towards especially at wing back and the centre halves we have.

Sessegnon and Regi are suited to 3 at the back. Our CBs are more suited to folding the club and giving up

Sessegnon and Regi are suited to 3 at the back. Our CBs are more suited to folding the club and giving up
Juat give Inter 100 mil+Dier, Sanchez and Toby for their 3CBs and Hakimi, as long as their are willing to sell. We will be all set in defense

So are just hiring ex Chelsea managers now?
Who's next,
Ancelotti
Benitez
De mateo

The other way of looking at that is we are (if Conte line is true) looking at extremely high profile managers

A week ago, the line was Levy had fudged up the club so bad that no manager would want to come work here

Now we are talking about Conte as a possibility (like him or not, he's one of the top managers in the world)

The other way of looking at that is we are (if Conte line is true) looking at extremely high profile managers

A week ago, the line was Levy had fudged up the club so bad that no manager would want to come work here

Now we are talking about Conte as a possibility (like him or not, he's one of the top managers in the world)

I never really went for that gloomy outlook, just like I don't think it's Conte.

Conte doesn't really fit in with the end of season message that Levy gave about using homegrown players and playing attacking, entertaining football.

I never really went for that gloomy outlook, just like I don't think it's Conte.

You have made points previously about Conte that hold no weight. I get that you are entitled to your personal hunch or opinion, however, don't let that cloud your judgement on what he has achieved as a manager.

Last edited:
You have made points previously about Conte that hold no weight. I get that you are entitled to your personal hunch or opinion, however, don't let that cloud your judgement on what he has achieved as a manager.

What points?
First time I've mentioned Conte.

Dier and winks have been toss before Mourinho turned up, Alli was not as good as when he started off, Ndombele had been patchy, Reguilon is in his first season ... let's blame Mourinho and not have perspective.

The perspective is that 25/30 of our squad regressed as players under his tenure. The other 5 were Kane, Lloris, Skipp, Foyth and Sessegnon.

The perspective is that 25/30 of our squad regressed as players under his tenure. The other 5 were Kane, Lloris, Skipp, Foyth and Sessegnon.

How many were actually playing well towards Pochettinos final months? I think its easy to go with the narrative as pointed out by yourself.

How has Skipp Foyth or Sessegnon excelled under Mourinho when they were not even under his management?

Back