• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Nagelsmann
then Rodgers
then Potter

Dont need more names than that as Potter wouldnt turn us down and is very gettable

I’d put Ten Hag above Potter personally but agree with the rest of your order.

Would be happy with any of the three especially nagelsmann or rodgers.

No surprise bayern are approaching nagelsmann, we just have to hope that the rumours are true that nagelsmann wants to work in england more than the run of the mill job bayern munich is. Flick has also lost his brick with them for a reason. Talk also that RBL do not want nagelsmann going to bayern, so such a stance could push bayern to their rumoured number 2 target ten hag who has history and apparently love for bayern.

I like the idea of Klinsmann. No rational reason why or if he is actually attainable, but i think he would get me excited about Spurs again. Nagelsmann would as well to some degree, but reckon he is Munich bound. Potter and Parker would be too risky i feel - getting a manager from relegation candidate teams just seems a bit naff, but happy to be proved wrong if we do go for either. Sarri would make me question Levy's sanity and advisors - have we not learnt from any of our ex-Chavski managers?!

I’d put Ten Hag above Potter personally but agree with the rest of your order.

Would be happy with any of the three especially nagelsmann or rodgers.

No surprise bayern are approaching nagelsmann, we just have to hope that the rumours are true that nagelsmann wants to work in england more than the run of the mill job bayern munich is. Flick has also lost his brick with them for a reason. Talk also that RBL do not want nagelsmann going to bayern, so such a stance could push bayern to their rumoured number 2 target ten hag who has history and apparently love for bayern.

Good that they are approaching Nagelsmann now, if its true, so that hopefully he can be ruled in or out soon

I can't see us getting European football next season, so if we get a new manager and spend some decent money I wonder what the players excuses will be next season.
I want a manager that will make the tough decisions, a manager willing to fight his corner in the boardroom, dressing room and on the pitch.
There's some, like rodgers, that on Friday I wouldn't have thanked you for, but now, now I'd take anyone that's willing to show some fight.

It’s weird seeing Rogers and Martinez being options, just like pre-Poch. Moyes was also once the rumour too, not my ideal target at all but hat off to him this season.

We’ve just had one of the most decorated managers in the history of the game practically guaranteed to get you a trophy for all his faults, not manage to get a trophy for the first time. I’m resigned to winning naff all now. Just give me someone who gets us playing attractive football so I can at least look back and say I enjoyed watching us play most weeks whilst ultimately going all sp ursy somewhere along the way....

I like the idea of Klinsmann. No rational reason why or if he is actually attainable, but i think he would get me excited about Spurs again. Nagelsmann would as well to some degree, but reckon he is Munich bound. Potter and Parker would be too risky i feel - getting a manager from relegation candidate teams just seems a bit naff, but happy to be proved wrong if we do go for either. Sarri would make me question Levy's sanity and advisors - have we not learnt from any of our ex-Chavski managers?!

Klinsmann burnt bridges for me when he said we were not a big enough team for him to manage the last time he was seriously linked with us.

We’ve just had one of the most decorated managers in the history of the game practically guaranteed to get you a trophy for all his faults, not manage to get a trophy for the first time. I’m resigned to winning naff all now. Just give me someone who gets us playing attractive football so I can at least look back and say I enjoyed watching us play most weeks whilst ultimately going all sp ursy somewhere along the way....

Only way we win anything is having a complete overhaul. Top to bottom.

Last edited:
Klinsmann burnt bridges for me when he said we were not a big enough team for him to manage the last time he was seriously linked with us.

Klinsmann has never been much of a coach (by his own admissions too I think). I'd take him as a DoF to restructure things, but he's not a training ground type person - he'd need a first team coach to work underneath him

If Nagelsmann is a no now and we can't get Brendan Rodgers (my 2nd choice) would anyone baulk at Bielsa for a few years, wouldn't cost us any compensation to prise from Leeds as I think he only works on 1 years contracts so his contract is up. Short term appointment yes but plays great possession/attacking football. Would he win anything? no idea but I think we'd be a fantastic watch. If Harry sticks around I could see a Bielsa team creating so many chances for him...

If Nagelsmann is a no now and we can't get Brendan Rodgers (my 2nd choice) would anyone baulk at Bielsa for a few years, wouldn't cost us any compensation to prise from Leeds as I think he only works on 1 years contracts so his contract is up. Short term appointment yes but plays great possession/attacking football. Would he win anything? no idea but I think we'd be a fantastic watch. If Harry sticks around I could see a Bielsa team creating so many chances for him...

Bielsa is the most Spurs manager to have never worked for Spurs. He's as audere est facere as they come. It would be incredible.

But he's strong on his personal integrity, and won't leave Leeds this summer for anybody

Back