• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Sarri is currently favourite with the bookies. That would be enough for me to burn the season ticket I haven't got

I'm not sure I see it - if he is the manager Levy wants then why didnt Levy appoint him now? He's not in a job at the moment

Sarri is currently favourite with the bookies. That would be enough for me to burn the season ticket I haven't got
Can't see Levy going for another manger that plays boring football. He has to know the fans were tinkled off with Mourinho over the style of football

Anyone think Parker coming in with mason and king as assistants may work?

I think we need a manager who convinces Levy that we start the rebuild. That was the one thing I liked when Jose came in, that we knew he had asked for money to invest in the team (despite his rhetoric that he did not need anyone). He just did not build anything.

We need another three/four player investment this summer and I'm not sure Parker is capable of persuading Levy to spend what it takes. So the answer to your question is no - I'd rather have a manager with a bigger reputation like Nagelsmann, unless Parker gets a five-year contract and a solemn promise that we/Levy will stick with him through the long first phase of the rebuild.

Too much of a gamble. Parker is very inexperienced, hasn't achieved anything whilst Mason and King are very green

I dont think there's a chance Levy would go for that, and I hope he doesnt either
Yeah
Just an idea
I just think the focus on foreign managers who haven’t won much thinking they can work miracles here isn’t a great strategy

Yeah
Just an idea
I just think the focus on foreign managers who haven’t won much thinking they can work miracles here isn’t a great strategy

Understand. I'm not bothered on nationality, but I think they need to have achieved something, even if thats Cl qualification for an unfashionable team rather than silverware. Parker hasnt as yet

Understand. I'm not bothered on nationality, but I think they need to have achieved something, even if thats Cl qualification for an unfashionable team rather than silverware. Parker hasnt as yet
He has got a team promoted
But also relegated

Back