• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 8 games

Other teams probably feel the same about us as we feel about them. Every game's a challenge, but every game's winnable.

Exactly. Without fail, they all think they'll get something from their next game no matter who they're playing.

Tough but not horrible run.

Still think a signing or two will give the club a little lift, we should try and get it done early.

9 points I'd say not confident about those. Prove me wrong overpaid, underworked footballers!!!

Things are about to get very difficult:

QPR (A) - Harry will beat us here, 100% nailed on, probably with Taarabt scoring

Man Utd (H) - Already beaten them at Old Trafford but this is always a very difficult game

Norwich (A) - Man Utd, Arsenal and us in the cup have all lost at Carrow Road this season, they were unlucky not to take anything off City and Chelsea recently too

West Brom (A) - Their bubble seems to have burst recently, but this is still a tricky away game against a team pushing for a European spot. Chelsea and Liverpool both lost this fixture this season and they also took a point off us at WHL

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - They've been brick this season, mostly due to injuries, but by the time we play them in February then Ben Arfa and Taylor will be fit again, so might Cabaye.

West Ham (A) - This is their cup final, and they've done quite well this season.

Arsenal (H) - The derby can always go either way, not going to be easy

Liverpool (A) - It's been fun mocking Liverpool all season but they dominated large parts of our game at WHL and Anfield is never an easy place to go.

If we're still in the top 4 after this run then we've got a great chance of finishing there.

I agree, tough games, but in fairness none of them are easy any more and every side we travel to will play a more open game as they're at home, which leaves the home matches...Geordies might well have those players back, but where will Ba be? I think we should take care of this one. We owe the goons big time, and if it's a proper 11 v 11 with al of our players fit and no acting, we'll win. Utd will be very very tough as I think, besides us, they are the best away side in the league. Who knows? I want to say we'll win, but who knows? As for the run itself? I believe!!!!!!!!!

thats true, although remember that post that was quoted from a gooner board last season where the "lunatic" explained how they would overturn the massive deficit which was laughed at until it actually happened

I remember that well...

Next 8 games FOR HOPELESS OPTIMISTS ONLY!

Come on in if

a) you're a hopeless optimist
b) you like a bit of a dream
c) you believe it might actually pan out as follows...

BTW, Suiyha mate, please take this in the right spirit, a bit of a laugh and some banter!

QPR (A) - Harry will huff and puff but finally crumble under the weight of AVB's enormous tactical binder (AVB will be sure to bring his 500-pager to Loftus Road and demand a special 'stand' to place it on for optimum changeability during the match). Taraabt will be subbed at HT and last be seen getting the tube from Shepherd's Bush Stn before the end of the match.

Man Utd (H) - Well I won't lie, it could be tough and I see us conceding a goal, but otherwise this will prove to be our first double over them in decades and RVP will get sent-off for some weird Dutch/Belgian thing involving Super Jan!

Norwich (A) - 3-1. Ade, Lennon and Verts. Nothing else to say.

West Brom (A) - Lukakau will score early on and we will see our bar and post rocked by effrts from Brunt and Long, but we will force our way back in from a Caulker set-piece header and goon to pinch it at the end with a scruffy goal from Dempsey.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - 2-2 as the Geordies skeeze a draw from somewhere.

West Ham (A) - Defeat is unacceptable, therefore we will win, with JD getting a brace. fudge off Fat Sam! Collins to be sent off for excessive gingerbility!

Arsenal (H) - A day when Gylfi makes his mark. An assist for a Bale header will be followed by a second-half 20 yard curler around The dingdonghead's outstretched hand. Giroud will score in between, and right at the death, with the filth piing forward and putting us under, we will break with Bale and Sig will tap in his second, and out third, of the match. Game over. fudge off Filth!

Liverpool (A) - Ah the dippers! I think this will see a draw. Suarez will score. We will slot home an equalizer from Dempsey before being robbed of a win by the width of the crossbar...

It was excrutiating whatever it was, because it was unfolding so obviously it hurt...I am only barely barely over it. Barely.

I'm over it but it hurts as much as lasagnegate for me. Collapsing a 10 point lead and 2-0 up at their place will always hurt.

you know what....

after these 8 games......lloris is going to earn his bones. we'll see how he gets on with that lot...cause thats a real hard run of games

Things are about to get very difficult:

QPR (A) - Harry will beat us here, 100% nailed on, probably with Taarabt scoring

Man Utd (H) - Already beaten them at Old Trafford but this is always a very difficult game

Norwich (A) - Man Utd, Arsenal and us in the cup have all lost at Carrow Road this season, they were unlucky not to take anything off City and Chelsea recently too

West Brom (A) - Their bubble seems to have burst recently, but this is still a tricky away game against a team pushing for a European spot. Chelsea and Liverpool both lost this fixture this season and they also took a point off us at WHL

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - They've been brick this season, mostly due to injuries, but by the time we play them in February then Ben Arfa and Taylor will be fit again, so might Cabaye.

West Ham (A) - This is their cup final, and they've done quite well this season.

Arsenal (H) - The derby can always go either way, not going to be easy

Liverpool (A) - It's been fun mocking Liverpool all season but they dominated large parts of our game at WHL and Anfield is never an easy place to go.

If we're still in the top 4 after this run then we've got a great chance of finishing there.

We could win every single one of those games too. They are hard, but I don't think it's going to be a 2 points from 8 situation.

I really hate football when certain annoying narratives that you just know the commentators will love go against us. I can completely see QPR just so happening to eke out a result against us just because of the whole Harry thing, and because QPR simply need to pick up wins at some point.

West Brom will give us a tough game and West Ham could be annoying if they have Carroll back...and Liverpool could be an awesome end to end game for the neutral that we could easily come out on the wrong side of.

But you know what...we are capable of causing all those teams problems. We may lose some of them, but I back our guys to kill teams on the break - and there's not many teams there that will sit back against us.

At the moment I'm only concerned about the away game to QPR and the home game against Manchester United.

QPR being the next game and Manchester United the game for which I'm creating the OMT, don't stop from doing that or it could end in disastrous consequences.

Otherwise it's a guessing game in terms of potential results. Who can know what will happen? Who knows what signings we, or our opponents, will make or the state of health at the club or if we or the opponents are having an excellent run or a run that induces tears.

We are a good side who will play as well as it can in each of those fixtures and, to me, that's the important thing.

At the moment I'm only concerned about the away game to QPR and the home game against Manchester United.

QPR being the next game and Manchester United the game for which I'm creating the OMT, don't stop from doing that or it could end in disastrous consequences.

Otherwise it's a guessing game in terms of potential results. Who can know what will happen? Who knows what signings we, or our opponents, will make or the state of health at the club or if we or the opponents are having an excellent run or a run that induces tears.

We are a good side who will play as well as it can in each of those fixtures and, to me, that's the important thing.

Did you lot watch the Liverpool game

QPR are fudging toss

We will terrorise them

QPR (A) - Spurs win 3-1

Man Utd (H) - Draw 1-1

Norwich (A) - Spurs win 1-0

West Brom (A) - Draw 1-1

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - Spurs win 2-0

West Ham (A) - Spurs win 2-1

Arsenal (H) - Draw 2-2

Liverpool (A) - Lose 1-2 - dunno i just have a feeling Liverpool will do us at Anfield this season

Wouldn't be too unhappy with the above would probably keep us in the top 4 easily.

Cant say that there are any games in there which I truly fear, though agree that its not the easiest run of games.

My bigger concern is not that run of 8 games but more than come the last say 8 games, our key players will be knackered after playing too many games. Really hoping that we rest some v Coventry

Back