• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

Do you really think there are 30,000 unaffiliated 'fans' just waiting to sign up and become lifelong QPR fans? As I said. You think heritage, family connection, winning things in the pitch, star players, quality of play. Have nothing to play? If that the vision count me out.

Spurs can easily fill 60,000. The stadium is the be all and and all. The fact there is a shipping centre there doesn't mean brick to me. We have 30,000 people waiting for season tickets and 50,000 members. We need more capacity and the ground would still be filled by passionate fan who currently come to loads of games. Again, keep trying to spin what I said. :)

But what you said was:

clubs should be about tradition and fans being passed down through the generations

And that is utter gonad*s.

I have no family connection to Spurs. None whatsoever. No one passed any tradition down to me. I just made my choice - 40 years ago. And stuck with it.

You might well be a third generation Spurs fan for all I know. But I dare say that I am at least as good and dedicated and passionate a Spurs fan as you.

So I repeat.

It doesn't matter how anyone becomes a fan of a club. It only matters that they are a fan.

End of.

No. Not end of. Your opinion.

Well, your opinion on this matter is, frankly, bricky. No other way to put it, I'm afraid. You're effectively dismissing a good 50% of Spurs fans (including me) as somehow not true Spurs fans.

fudge that.

Thankfully, no one else seems to share your opinion.

That's not what I said. You're the one wading in attributing thoughts to me.

Look at my posts about QPR, do you disagree?

I understand people can come from non-sporting families and just trap onto spurs due to the reasons I stated, again....read my posts. But if they reckon they can treble their fan base via shopping day trippers I think they are misguided and it also depresses me.

In my opinion.

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT
At Spurs new state of the art training ground and all I can say is WOW what an unbelievable facility

At Spurs new state of the art training ground and all I can say is WOW what an unbelievable facility

I have to say in pics the training ground looks good, but not as WOW! as everyone who's actually been there seems to be saying. It must really be something in the flesh.

well it is another world from the cowshed at the training ground of his fave team West Spam

AxiGdcaCEAEN9v-.jpg

What makes our new training ground so state of the art and better than most other teams' training grounds?

I'm not belittling it at all, I just don't know much about it.

Back