• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

is the "extended silence" from the club any cause for concern?

No reason why it should be.

As much as the lack of information can be frustrating, the club can't make any announcements if there isn't anything to announce.

There was a poster on this thread a couple of weeks ago who said as much. Gave the distinct impression that he genuinely knew what he was talking about and said that the club should be in a position to make an announcement early in the new year. Whether, by that, he meant in January or, more vaguely, just in the first half of the year, I couldn't say.

As much as the lack of information can be frustrating, the club can't make any announcements if there isn't anything to announce.

There was a poster on this thread a couple of weeks ago who said as much. Gave the distinct impression that he genuinely knew what he was talking about and said that the club should be in a position to make an announcement early in the new year. Whether, by that, he meant in January or, more vaguely, just in the first half of the year, I couldn't say.

well the faster the better as we are not far off from challenging for Top 4 and could really do with the extra gate revenue in Jan to improve the quality of the squad.

Exactly, Levy has far more better things to do then to keep making announcements until he has something concrete to add.

One of my mates works for a drainage company and is involved with the new sainsburys build. He was up there a couple of months ago so things must be moving.

I couldnt see anything past those two massive mounds of rubble that have built up. Certainly things are moving albeit slowly it feels

When a major construction project is at the groundworks stage, it always feels as though things are moving slowly!

I don't know.....did you?!!

Err.. why would I ask.

I was driving down the high road and caught a glimpse of steel framework. should have been a Crane.

Was hoping someone that went yesterday may also have seen something, from the top of a bus or something.

Here's your answer, Superhudd.

I saw these pics posted on the skyscrapercity thread which show that work on the northern section of the NDP is coming along nicely:

346ucck.jpg

20znvw7.jpg

I am liking those pics, cheers for posting.

Cant believe I didnt spot that steelwork walking down Worcester Avenue on Saturday!!

As someone who has not followed this at all recently: what is the significance of this Sainsbury's?

The Northumberland Park Developement has three parts to be done in order: the supermarket to the north, the stadium, and the housing units to the south. Starting on the first one means we are closer to starting the others.

Back