• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Plans

Any where in Bucks really and yeah I think it will be a good move!

Sending the kids to grammar was a shift enough!! I think it is fair to say that once you have kids, and you do a bit better in life (job/house etc..) that you naturally become economically a bit more to the right. It is natural and human. I will try and fight it though!
My wife was the same. Lifelong lefty teacher type, believed unions were a force for good and everything.

As soon as we had kids, all of a sudden grammar schools, private health care etc weren't the enemy and things like crime and inheritance tax were.

Might try signing up to one of those ball tickling forums that were mentioned on here...

I need to decide whether to finally move out of the hood and go to a nice suburb in a decent area, I already send 2 kids out of county to Grammar. The journey to being middle class is almost complete (except being a Tory, that will never happen)
Where is home for you currently?

Get a proper beard trim.

Urgently need to see the physio for my back and shin splints. Sports massage would be good too

Pub lunch.

Get the fudge away from the kids for a while.

with the kids bit, you sound like my daughter!

Got a foam roller?
Yeah. I’m well past that though! The amount of issues I’ve had whilst on lockdown has been ridiculous.
Initially kept up my daily 10k steps and PT, and increase stretches etc to try to compensate for the extra being sat at a desk all day on conference calls...

The lockdown has given me more motivation to bring forward the life plans.

Need more money in the interim but the time to sit and discuss things with the missus has been invaluable as we are more or less on the same page.

Back