• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New DoF Poll (The Less Grease More Ethos Edition)

Who do you want for our next DoF

• Michael Edwards

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Paul Mitchell

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ralf Ragnick

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Rui Pedro Braz (Benfica)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Luís Campos (PSG)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni Sartori (Bologna)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ramon Planes (ex-Barca)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Unlike most I know nothing about how or what a DoF would do here, but I see Maldini has been sacked by Milan, I don't know how good he was at the job but he's the best defender I've ever seen.

About as useful as asking Peter Walton about ref decisions.
Peter Walton isn't very good at his job, covers his arse, and his colleagues arses. Henry is arguably the greatest striker to ever play in the PL. Why would he lie about Maldini and King? Why would he big up an arch enemy? Actually you're right, you've never lied about anything on this forum, Lilbaz doesn't sit around at home on his arse all day, and gnatsschlong always posts something worth reading, I'll listen to you three instead.

Peter Walton isn't very good at his job, covers his arse, and his colleagues arses. Henry is arguably the greatest striker to ever play in the PL. Why would he lie about Maldini and King? Why would he big up an arch enemy? Actually you're right, you've never lied about anything on this forum, Lilbaz doesn't sit around at home on his arse all day, and gnatsschlong always posts something worth reading, I'll listen to you three instead.

Henry was an amazing striker but the greatest ever… not even close.

Henry was an amazing striker but the greatest ever… not even close.

Oh he's certainly up there in the debate ... let's not get deluded about it ... but as a pundit or anyone I would listen to is really not worth debating

Henry was bloody good for arsenal, his rate at Barca and for France was nothing special though.

Right place, right time, can’t take it away from him.

I don’t think that counts as special at Barca, look at the numbers of Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona, that’s special.

It’s all relative.
Ronaldo was a centre forward, Messi and Maradona are 1 and 2 in the GOAT, ridiculous comparison.

Back