• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New DoF Poll (The Less Grease More Ethos Edition)

Who do you want for our next DoF

• Michael Edwards

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Paul Mitchell

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ralf Ragnick

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Rui Pedro Braz (Benfica)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Luís Campos (PSG)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni Sartori (Bologna)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ramon Planes (ex-Barca)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Yup, 10 years max, just ask the likes of Bezos, Gates, and Jobs.
old red nose too, but they're anomalies, not the norm - Levy self aware? give over, he loves himself, making loadsamoney!! And Lewis loves levy because of that too. Wish as fans we could get some of that lol *sigh* ...

anyhoo, just waiting for the news to break, any day now, any day ...

Last edited:

First comment to the tweet links to this interview with Neppe from last year :
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2022/0...-squad-should-be-bonded-together-magnetically

Interesting that he is accustomed to working with someone at board level in what might be similar position to Scott Munn's.
A good article that one. One of his responses: 'The football market has become more analytical, more transparent and quicker. A lot of it revolves around planning and forward-thinking'

Our club has been well behind the curve on this sort of thing for several years and I think that has shown.

A good article that one. One of his responses: 'The football market has become more analytical, more transparent and quicker. A lot of it revolves around planning and forward-thinking'

Our club has been well behind the curve on this sort of thing for several years and I think that has shown.

Yes he says a lot of things that I think most fans would want from a DoF figure. Of course need to take into account that the interview was in-house so is going to be quite sanitised and making all the right noises for the club’s readership. But an encouraging read all the same (if we are indeed interested).

I think its going to be Klinsmann

I think after the coach farce, Levy is going to need to PR win, the high profile name and a DoF with top level coaching experience to provide support where it is lacking

Two jobs it would be perfect to combine. He could work with Sonny ever day, and scout us the best Asian players during international breaks

And be a chef at a diner along with some acting roles in coronation Street while being a back up dancer in a bollywood film ...

Honestly speculations have no reality or filter ... I bet you take your gold fish for a walk and eat your ice cream microwaved

Ange is going to be our DOF and the new manager? Or have you got thread anxiety?:D

If it is Postecoglu then it could be a master class getting him in, as he's got a very open approach to working with different people at different clubs - he doesn't have the Poch style entourage who are literally welded to every job he takes on.

I'd love to think that we would install Mason as his assistant manager, to ensure that he gets the benefit of 3-5 years of working with this guy - sounds like he's someone we need to keep around for a while to ensure it works properly - something of a five year plan.

Ange is going to be our DOF and the new manager? Or have you got thread anxiety?:D

If it is Postecoglu then it could be a master class getting him in, as he's got a very open approach to working with different people at different clubs - he doesn't have the Poch style entourage who are literally welded to every job he takes on.

I'd love to think that we would install Mason as his assistant manager, to ensure that he gets the benefit of 3-5 years of working with this guy - sounds like he's someone we need to keep around for a while to ensure it works properly - something of a five year plan.

It is intriguing. His record does very much seem to be that he improves whatevers he touches by instilling a good structure.

I've never seen anyone spell month with a 'y' before ;-)

So, lots of work still to be done re DoF and squad and plenty of potential to still fudge it up.

That said, seeing Ange managed his last game on the week-end, and is announced two working days later on a 4 year contract, perhaps the club hasn't been completely aimless for last couple of months?

Back