• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

going out on a limb here but I like the look of both the home and away kits...Although I agree the home kit would be more beautiful if not ruined by main sponsor....ah well.

That away kit will be a grower on most people....mark my words!

The away shirt is growing on me already!

Much prefer the AIA in white reverse (obviously compared to red)...though it does contrast the blue sash on the white home (which also grew on me!)

Hooped socks on the away are looking cool too, though I wish the shorts were either white or light blue & not navy.

Well I would hate to see you embarrassed that's why I said it.
I can understand why you said it and I didn't mean to be rude before. I'm just frustrated, I can even design the kits better than UA only if Levy let us design the kits. There are ppl that likes the kits and some don't. Anyway, I'll wait for the next reasonably decent kits, however long the wait that'll be! I would like to see a change of kit supplier as I'm already fed up of UA.

If that purple mock up is the real deal i'm all over it ! probably wont be out for a while though which is a shame, would have definitely worn it on holiday! (and i'm generally against grown men wearing football shirts haha)

This away shirt is ghastly! It's shockingly awful! Skid marks or arrows pointing up! How bloody stupid. It's certainly one of the worst kits I have ever seen! I'm embarrassed!

It is not too bad. But I would have preferred us to use the same design as our home kit but with the blue or different colours.

Shirt_Sponsorship_2015_2.png

http://www.totalsportek.com/football/premier-league-shirt-sponsorship-deals/

Shirt_Sponsorship_2015_3.png

Shirt_Sponsorship_2015_4.png

Just seen that table.

Anyone notice how the larger the trophy count, the larger the deal?

Prem years, major trophy count.

1. Man Utd 23 (£53m)
2. Chelsea 16 (£40m)
3. Arsenal 13 (£30m)
4. Liverpool 8 (£20m)
5. Emirates Marketing Project 3 (£20m)

Admittedly CL football does counter for it as well but it is a bit of a coincidence....

If City and Liverpool have £20m and we have £16m that is pretty good... but DAMN £50m odd is a lot for Utd.

If City and Liverpool have £20m and we have £16m that is pretty good... but DAMN £50m odd is a lot for Utd.

...in 2014-15, United will receive a whopping $70m (£44.75m) in return for carrying the Chevrolet logo on their shirts, with the amount paid rising by 2.1 per cent in each following season until 2020-2021.

The reports add that the news comes against the backdrop of the resignation of Joel Ewanick, who was chief marketing officer of Chevrolet's parent firm, General Motors, and had been involved in negotiating the deal with United.

A General Motors spokesman said Ewanick "failed to meet the expectations the company has for its employees."

Ewanick's departure was announced last Sunday night, the reports continue - just hours before news of the United's Chevrolet sponsorship broke, but several days after the deal was signed.

One marketing sector expert, who was reportedly involved in negotiating one of United's previous shirt sponsorship deals, with Vodafone, marvelled at the agreement with Chevrolet.

"It's incredible, unbelievable," he said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...niteds-chevrolet-sponsorship-is-worth-1215088

Looking at that sponsorship list I am surprised that Emirates Marketing Project and Etihad have not increased their's to match United's seeing as they basically have an example of that amount being paid. Would help them with FFP and with signing more players.

Back